Release - TV on DESI ZONE - best source to view daily desi tv shows

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Votes - 4.58 Average
ajay Offline
Donor
Hi,

TV on DESI ZONE add-on is now available for DESI (Indian and Pakistani) TV Shows:

BRAND NEW LOOK.
[Image: icon.png]

Steps to install new add-on:
  1. Install new add-ons repo "aj add-ons (new look)". The link to new repo is available under Add-on Repository section of existing repo.
  2. Once "aj add-ons (new look)" repo is available under Get Add-ons sections of XBMC Add-ons settings.
  3. Do a quick Force Refresh. Option is available by using right click on repo or long press menu button.
  4. After waiting for few minutes, lets go inside aj add-ons new look repo
  5. Go inside Video Add-ons.
  6. Install TV on DESI ZONE.

NOTE: MOVIES and LIVE sections are now removed from TV on DESI ZONE. For LIVE new channels, please use WORLD NEWS add-on.

For XBMC Frodo and Later, please use new repo Download new repository for NEW LOOK of TV on DESI ZONE
[Image: icon.png]

For other XBMC versions, please download OLD REPO

Cheers,
AJ
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-23 07:15 by ajay.)
find quote
choclate Offline
Thanks Ajay it is working perfectally for Pakistani shows as well with the update, so any plans of incorporating live links for cricket matches (I am sure it will generate a lot of buzz for your live portion of the add-on). Since filmi by nature will be just for movies etc.
find quote
ajay Offline
Donor
choclate Wrote:Thanks Ajay it is working perfectally for Pakistani shows as well with the update, so any plans of incorporating live links for cricket matches (I am sure it will generate a lot of buzz for your live portion of the add-on). Since filmi by nature will be just for movies etc.

Yes. Over this weekend, live category will be shifted to this addon from Filmi by nature with new live links.
find quote
choclate Offline
ajay Wrote:Yes. Over this weekend, live category will be shifted to this addon from Filmi by nature with new live links.

Great, and also thinking maybe 2-3 solid sties for highlights section (non live)
So folks can catchup on high quality highlights of the games or events like yesterday's Sehwag's special(I always thought he would be the first one getting it but as we say in Urdu dair aaiy darust aaiy)
find quote
nomi83 Offline
Hi.

I have purchased a package from this site. And I have put in my username and password, but I get an error on every channel.

You can see the log-file here: http://pastebin.com/qVA9jDJv

Nomi83
find quote
ajay Offline
Donor
nomi83 Wrote:Hi.

I have purchased a package from this site. And I have put in my username and password, but I get an error on every channel.

You can see the log-file here: http://pastebin.com/qVA9jDJv

Nomi83

Add-on was able to parse and pass streaming URL to XBMC player but player wasn't able to stream it thrown:
15:03:21 T:126644224 DEBUG: ffmpeg[78C7000]: HTTP error 404 Not Found
Are you sure all the channels are throwing error? I have Apple TV 2 as well with nightly build and it works for me. Sports channels are not working and they are not working on website as well.. You better contact desistreamstv.com for that.
find quote
Buraaq Offline
Ajay, you have done a great job with all the work you have done. Unfortunately with the recent upgrade, streaming from Movientv with my user name and password stopped working. With Filmi everything worked well...please help.
find quote
ajay Offline
Donor
Buraaq Wrote:Ajay, you have done a great job with all the work you have done. Unfortunately with the recent upgrade, streaming from Movientv with my user name and password stopped working. With Filmi everything worked well...please help.

It is working fine for my username and password. Have you checked if it is working on website. Also, provide logs.
find quote
DJDJDJDJ Offline
Hi Guys,

Need some help here with this add-on. I have used the other version without any issues on another system. Now, I just installed XBMC on a new system and I am having issues. All add-on etc. seems to work find except "TV on Demand" poortion under Desi Zone. As soon as I click on "TV on Demand" it shows "Working..." at the bottom right of the screen and that's about it. It never goes away and XBMC is pretty much frozen. I have to kill the App and restart it before I can do anything.

I am running it on a Windows 7 32bit system.

Thanks for any pointers. If I can provide any help in getting any logs etc, please let me know where to find one and I will send it out.

Thanks.
find quote
ajay Offline
Donor
DJDJDJDJ Wrote:Hi Guys,

Need some help here with this add-on. I have used the other version without any issues on another system. Now, I just installed XBMC on a new system and I am having issues. All add-on etc. seems to work find except "TV on Demand" poortion under Desi Zone. As soon as I click on "TV on Demand" it shows "Working..." at the bottom right of the screen and that's about it. It never goes away and XBMC is pretty much frozen. I have to kill the App and restart it before I can do anything.

I am running it on a Windows 7 32bit system.

Thanks for any pointers. If I can provide any help in getting any logs etc, please let me know where to find one and I will send it out.

Thanks.
Pull logs from windows and share it using Pastebin.com. Logs are available at location mentioned at this path:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...located.3F
find quote
DJDJDJDJ Offline
Here you go.

http://pastebin.com/eUzb2wpx

Thanks.
find quote
Buraaq Offline
Hi Ajay

The user login and password work on the website. Where can I find the logs? I am a rookie, so I will need some help.

Thanks
find quote
ajay Offline
Donor
DJDJDJDJ Wrote:Here you go.

http://pastebin.com/eUzb2wpx

Thanks.

Doesn't look like any error is thrown. Do one thing, delete plugin.video.TVonDesiZone folder from path:

C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\plugin.video.TVonDesiZone

restart XBMC and try. If error exists, please provide the list of files exist under folder mentioned above.
find quote
ajay Offline
Donor
Buraaq Wrote:Hi Ajay

The user login and password work on the website. Where can I find the logs? I am a rookie, so I will need some help.

Thanks

Hi,

What is the exact error message you are getting on XBMC. Get the logs from location mentioned @ http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Log_file#Location.

Enjoy
find quote
Buraaq Offline
Hi Ajay ....

I actually do not get a error message, after getting into MovienTv and being authenticated, I get the listing of the channels. When I pick HumTv or GeoTv, nothing happens. Here is the log file: http://pastebin.com/gU9NJ4C2

Thanks in advance for your help
find quote