cdArt Info
Hi!

Before I start: Thanks for this great Skin!

Aeon Nox supports cdArt which is, in my opinion, a really great enhancement for the UI.

In the cdArt-Plugin you can specify a folder where you want to download the images.. Can I configure Nox to use the same folder?

The reason I'm asking is that I love to separate my file storage from my media center.. These are 2 worlds which should not harm oder manipulate each other..

I even changed my file server in a way that my XBMC-HTPC has reading access to it only.

But even without that restriction storing those images on my internal SSD would be much faster then receiving them from the network all the time.
Suven Wrote:Hi!

Before I start: Thanks for this great Skin!

Aeon Nox supports cdArt which is, in my opinion, a really great enhancement for the UI.

In the cdArt-Plugin you can specify a folder where you want to download the images.. Can I configure Nox to use the same folder?

The reason I'm asking is that I love to separate my file storage from my media center.. These are 2 worlds which should not harm oder manipulate each other..

I even changed my file server in a way that my XBMC-HTPC has reading access to it only.

But even without that restriction storing those images on my internal SSD would be much faster then receiving them from the network all the time.
Yes it can. Set path to music library the same as in cdart manager.

cdart.png will still be stored within the actual album folder because that's how it works.

extrafanart/logo will be stored where you set the path to.

Images will only be loaded once over network. On first time displayed they are cached to the xbmc thumbnails folder and will be loaded from there. XBMC will do a 24hour check if they are still the same and if not do an update
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cdArt Info0