XBMC So Freakin Slow!!! WHY
I bet he is just trolling due to his username....
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
I just got xbmc the other day. I don't like to complain. I do have more than 1 computer and the newest one is a the top of the line Dell XPS. My internet speeds are at 100mpbs and uploads at 17mpbs. Ethernet.. But when I try using the xbmc and try to watch a movie..It loads as slow as dial up. Some won't even move after ample time time of waiting. I can close it and go to a different movie site, movies will load up fast. I know they are not as good as quality, but just trying to compare the two. I hope someone might know my options I may be missing. Cause everything else works fine on my computer. It is less than a year old and not used every day!! I will keep working on it, but at this time, it's not convenient to try to watch movies, cause it will not load up!! Thank you!!
(2014-11-01, 02:04)Mrgoodheart Wrote: I just got xbmc the other day. I don't like to complain. I do have more than 1 computer and the newest one is a the top of the line Dell XPS. My internet speeds are at 100mpbs and uploads at 17mpbs. Ethernet.. But when I try using the xbmc and try to watch a movie..It loads as slow as dial up. Some won't even move after ample time time of waiting. I can close it and go to a different movie site, movies will load up fast. I know they are not as good as quality, but just trying to compare the two. I hope someone might know my options I may be missing. Cause everything else works fine on my computer. It is less than a year old and not used every day!! I will keep working on it, but at this time, it's not convenient to try to watch movies, cause it will not load up!! Thank you!!

How are you watching movies? Are they local or are you streaming?

A debug log (wiki) may help
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
Its obvious he's talking about those banned streaming addons...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC So Freakin Slow!!! WHY1