• 24(current)
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support
(2012-11-09, 18:29)jingai Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 18:27)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 18:25)jingai Wrote: Just curious, but is there (or will there be) a way to remove properties? Like let's say I downloaded Landscape images for TV Shows and later decide I don't want them. Is it possible to remove them (via XBMC -- I realize it could be done via mysql/sqlite)?

I'm asking because in Metropolis, we have some icons that will display either Landscape or Fanart. Which is displayed depends on whether or not ListItem.Art(landscape) is empty. So if a user downloads landscape images to see if he wants them, and then decides he doesn't, there needs to be a way to go back. It could of course be an option in the skin, but I'm all for minimizing options wherever possible.

i could set that property back to empty again but i'm not going to add that. makes it to confusing when switching skins
better make it a skin option.

I understand your logic, but what if a user does in fact want to globally remove them?

delete his database

They can't remove posters or banners either.
If they don't want them, they shouldn't use them.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-11-09, 18:35)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 18:29)jingai Wrote: I understand your logic, but what if a user does in fact want to globally remove them?

delete his database

They can't remove posters or banners either.
If they don't want them, they shouldn't use them.

I was simply thinking that since these are considered 'extra' (as opposed to Posters and Banners) that they might be treated differently.

But it's fine either way. I can just add an option in the skin Smile
Quote:Was getting this error (12.0-ALPHA7 Git:20121103-33d8a35 Platform: Windows 7 64)
http://pastebin.com/5DgW6neb
running
RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,mediatype=movie,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],clearlogo)

will look at it.
i thought we couldn't get these errors anymore
(2012-11-09, 18:44)Martijn Wrote:
Quote:Was getting this error (12.0-ALPHA7 Git:20121103-33d8a35 Platform: Windows 7 64)
http://pastebin.com/5DgW6neb
running
RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,mediatype=movie,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],clearlogo)

will look at it.
i thought we couldn't get these errors anymore

can you try adding
PHP Code:
log(jsonobject
after this line?
https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/script.ar...tup.py#L53

and give the full Debug Log?
Martijn, could you please have a look at the "use local files" problem with gui mode? Current behavior is useless.
(2012-11-11, 17:15)`Black Wrote: Martijn, could you please have a look at the "use local files" problem with gui mode? Current behavior is useless.

already fixed in master
commit

See commit text too.
Ah thank you. Smile
I'm trying to add ClearArt/Logo support to Metropolis using this, but for some reason the links to fanart.tv are not working (timing out). Is fanart.tv just being flakey right now (well, for the past 3 days), or am I doing something wrong?
Quote:From fanart.tv:

API Disabled
We are having some issues with the API dragging the whole server to a crawl, looking into optimizing it now, but the API has been temporarily disabled while we work on it. If you want to help out consider donating or becoming an Associated Fanart member the sooner we hit the target the sooner we can get a better server.

Something is dragging the service down to its knees and we have no idea why. Still looking for a solution.
Thank christ.. sorry, I was about ready to bash my head against a wall trying to figure out what was up lol
I have a button with

Code:
<onclick condition="Container.Content(tvshows)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=gui, mediatype=tvshow, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
<onclick condition="Container.Content(movies)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=gui, mediatype=movie, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>

Artwork downloader launches, i get to choose the type of art i want to pick, but when i choose a type the window opens behind the DialogVideoInfo screen. What am i missing here, probably something pretty simple?

I'm using v12.0.5

Debug log
(2012-11-13, 21:04)toiva Wrote: I have a button with

Code:
<onclick condition="Container.Content(tvshows)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=gui, mediatype=tvshow, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
<onclick condition="Container.Content(movies)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=gui, mediatype=movie, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>

Artwork downloader launches, i get to choose the type of art i want to pick, but when i choose a type the window opens behind the DialogVideoInfo screen. What am i missing here, probably something pretty simple?

I'm using v12.0.5

Debug log
The Z index of the dialogselect.xml is behind the dialogvideoinfo.xml

So it's a Confluence skinning related problem? I can raise the zorder of DialogSelect and the downloader works and the window is focused correctly. Only problem now is that the dialogselect stays open in the background.. Well this discussion does not belong here, end of off topic.
sorry wrong thread
(2012-11-08, 15:03)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 10:49)Hitcher Wrote: So if there's nothing listed to download local files will never be used?

correct. too much code to change for this

Martijn, could you maybe reconsider this? If there is no file available on fanart.tv, it's currently impossible to add a local file to the database with AD.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support3