• 27(current)
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support
Guys, what are you talking about? The "Use local files" string has been added on Transifex for about a month now (string id="32103" in the xml), and appears on the Artwork Downloader, at least in version 12.0.12:

Some languages (other than English) didn't translate it and just have the "-" in that case
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-12-24, 03:03)Martijn Wrote: Some languages (other than English) didn't translate it and just have the "-" in that case

Sorry, my bad, didn't realize `Black was suggesting a translation.

P.S.: From the 81% - 100% completed translations, only Dutch, Polish, Spanish and German have not translated this term.
just translated to german.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-12-24, 03:03)Martijn Wrote: Some languages (other than English) didn't translate it and just have the "-" in that case

it might be a good idea to remove all the <string id="xxxx">-</string> from every language file.

it currently prevents xbmc from falling back to the english string
and transifex is treating those as a 100% translated string.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I was looking at this... since it's "-" there, I guess that is not the source file?
Hey Martijn. Great Work, but why does the Ad ignores the most of my local Logos? The option for "use local files" in settings is on. But some art he takes, some not. I use the 12.0.12 version.

BTW is the registration for fanrt.tv for free?
(2012-12-29, 11:29)barney stinsen Wrote: Hey Martijn. Great Work, but why does the Ad ignores the most of my local Logos? The option for "use local files" in settings is on. But some art he takes, some not. I use the 12.0.12 version.
A Debug Log would tell
(2012-12-29, 11:29)barney stinsen Wrote: BTW is the registration for fanrt.tv for free?
sure
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=24837

Here is the log file. But i don´t think it helps for my problem.
I'm having the same problem barney seems to have, even with the local art option enabled, Aeon Nox 4 refuses to load about 5 or 6 of my tv show logos, even if I have a correct logo.png in the show's folder.

I noticed these shows show only an option for banner, poster and fanart in the "Choose art" dialog. Wilfred (US) is one of these, I thought it meant that there were no logos available for it in fanart.tv, but there ARE. Is there anyway to force AD to get these logos or at least SEE the ones I know are there?
Hello,
is it possible to run the ArtworkDownloader automatically?
For the 3rd time, no. Is it that hard to click 1 button by yourself?
Yes, it's possible (sort of). You can add the run command as an onunload condition to DialogExtendedProgressBar:

PHP Code:
<onload condition="Library.IsScanningVideo">SetProperty(UpdateArt,1)</onload>
<
onunload condition="!IsEmpty(Window.Property(UpdateArt))">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,silent=true)</onunload>
<
onunload condition="!IsEmpty(Window.Property(UpdateArt))">ClearProperty(UpdateArt)</onunload

Is the issue with locally saved logos still ongoing? I've had Nox 4.0 running for a few days now and still don't have my custom logos displaying. Wanted to check before I start messing about with versions of Artwork Downloader. Also if this is indeed the case is it something that will be addressed in the future?
Martijn said that he will eventually add proper support for local files but you shouldn't expect that soon. The current implementation is a quick hack so you have to live with it's issues for now. It's working fine for me so far.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support3