• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support
Martijn Wrote:Yes i know Smile

Please try this one:
script.artwork.downloader-Eden(1.0.3)-RC2.zip

Fixes:
- downloading artwork specific for movies

That worked perfect! Thanks for the fix up.
Call to skinners:
I did some code cleanup and would like some feedback if all still functions like it should
downloads

Please let me know.

Just heads up what is coming when new http://fanart.tv site goes live. We still needs a lot more images so any help is much appreciated.

EDIT:
What filename should the file be named?

Posibilities:
Quote:cdart.png
cdart1.png & cdart2.png (because multidisc are supported maybe always add the disc number)
disc.png
disc1.png & disc2.png (because multidisc are supported maybe always add the disc number)
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
On 1.0.3 and I am using the below code for tvshows. I am not sure if this is normal behavior or not. When I click the button it activates the progessdialog as normal, but then I noticed that the dialogselect comes in behind it and becomes focused dialog, but not the top layed window. I cannot see what is is showing since it is not the top most dialog. I guess my question is if the script is set to pop up the dialogselect if there are several choices for a logo or whatever you are trying to grab. Or is this a skin/xbmc bug?

RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,mediatype=tvshow,medianame=$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle],clearlogo)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
ekim232 Wrote:On 1.0.3 and I am using the below code for tvshows. I am not sure if this is normal behavior or not. When I click the button it activates the progessdialog as normal, but then I noticed that the dialogselect comes in behind it and becomes focused dialog, but not the top layed window. I cannot see what is is showing since it is not the top most dialog. I guess my question is if the script is set to pop up the dialogselect if there are several choices for a logo or whatever you are trying to grab. Or is this a skin/xbmc bug?

RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,mediatype=tvshow,medianame=$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle],clearlogo)

It was requested that when you run it like that and more than one artwork was available the dialog select (DialogSelect.xml) pops-up and let the user decide.
Same like Logo-Downloader worked.
The 'searching for artwork' procesdialog should close first and then open the dialogselect.
Could you post the link (or PM) were i can find the skin source so i could test it out were it goes wrong?
Looks like a modded version of a not recent version of my skin. Very likely a skin problem, doesn't have that problem with the latest version of my skin. Check out the zorder of the dialog windows.
Movie fix:
In case you had multiple versions of the same movie with the exact same title it would download the artwork to the first movie it encountered from the database query.
For example when you have the bluray and DVD version of 'Avatar'.
This is meant for movies so no need to apply this on tvshow because there's little chance they'll have the same name (it can be done though but have not tested this)

How-to use for movies:
Add extra argument to runscript
PHP Code:
mediapath=$INFO[ListItem.Path
Full example code:
PHP Code:
<onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,mediatype=movie,medianame=$INFO[ListItem.Title],mediapath=$INFO[ListItem.Path],extrathumbs)</onclick
When no
PHP Code:
mediapath=$INFO[ListItem.Path
is provided script will still function normally. Can be applied to custom & gui mode when downloading for a single movie.

script.artwork.downloader-Eden(1.0.3)-RC5.zip

Note:
Skins can already be adapted to new version without causing any problem because the 'old' version will just ignore that extra argument.

As usual: If you find some bug, let me know. If you don't, still let me know Smile

Fixes 1.0.3
- Fixed: Error below limit check
- Fixed: Custom download for specific movie artwork only
- Fixed: Downloads artwork for selected movie when multiple exist with same name
Needs extra argument from skin.
- Fixed: Did not run service when set to 00->09
- Added: Try conversion of non standard IMDB Id
Martijn Wrote:Call to skinners:
I did some code cleanup and would like some feedback if all still functions like it should
script.artwork.downloader-Eden(1.0.3)-RC3.zip

Please let me know.

Just heads up what is coming when new http://fanart.tv site goes live. We still needs a lot more images so any help is much appreciated.

EDIT:

Posibilities:

Awesome been wanting this for ages nice!!
Ronie,

What filename do you use for the movie cdart?
Because Artwork Downloader will be supporting those soon i'm looking for the best filename to use.
Martijn Wrote:Call to skinners:
script.artwork.downloader-Eden(1.0.3)-RC3.zip

Please let me know.

EDIT:

Posibilities:

cdart.png
cdart1.png & cdart2.png (because multidisc are supported maybe always add the disc number)
disc.png
disc1.png & disc2.png (because multidisc are supported maybe always add the disc number)
Hello.

Great job !!

For naming files, you should use film-cdart.png because, for people who have all movies in the same directory, only one cdart will be available Sad
mikebzh44 Wrote:Hello.

Great job !!

For naming files, you should use film-cdart.png because, for people who have all movies in the same directory, only one cdart will be available Sad

Sorry but no can do. Extrafanart/extrathumbs wil also only work when they have separate subfolders.
The same is for logo.png and clearart.png
Music cdart also works this way and i don't plan deviating from that.

You just will have to place every movie in it's own folder.
OK. It's not a problem for me because I have a directory by film.

It was just a question.
mikebzh44 Wrote:OK. It's not a problem for me because I have a directory by film.

It was just a question.
No problem Wink
Every one should do that Big Grin
If the name is avatar.png that's work with folder and subfolder
fmronan Wrote:If the name is avatar.png that's work with folder and subfolder

yes but for what artwork?
logo
cdart
clearart

You can't name them all the same and how are skins gonna handle that?
Why deviated on how tvshow are done. If you do it the same that saves skinners a lot of trouble.
We should at least do it all the same so that's why i started this discussion Smile
What do other skinners think (even when you are not gonna use it)?
Martijn Wrote:Ronie,

What filename do you use for the movie cdart?
Because Artwork Downloader will be supporting those soon i'm looking for the best filename to use.
T! currently uses disc.png, so imo it would be best to stick with that
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support3