Container.content not set to Movies for Movie sets
It seems that container content is not set to Movies for movie sets.

This results in non appropriate layout in icons (grid) views, as skin rely on this to use posters. Since movie sets are just another node in movies library I would expect this to be a bug? If so, I'll make a ticket. If this is expected behavior, please advise a solution for grid views.

* please, this post is not related to recent discussion that ListItem.IsSet would be most welcomed. In addition, I tried using SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://1/7) but run into a problem with the damned (sorry, but I really hate it) ".." label, as it is reseting videodb path

EDIT: AFAICT, this is happening if sets are opened through sets node in library. If you enter library through titles, sets are treated as movies and posters are used properly, based on container.content(movies)
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/51c5...7f098d8968 should take care of it.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks!
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Container.content not set to Movies for Movie sets0