Noob question regarding tv show views.
I have tried countless options and am unable to recreate the view used in this image. I think it was used with Big Fan but my clear logo doesnt center underneath the fanart and it ends up looking nothing like this. Does anyone know how this was done?

Ub3rr4v3 Wrote:I have tried countless options and am unable to recreate the view used in this image. I think it was used with Big Fan but my clear logo doesnt center underneath the fanart and it ends up looking nothing like this. Does anyone know how this was done?

Landscape view
and in MediaMenu(the left menu in the views) Viewtype options->Icon: TV show logo
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Landscape view
and in MediaMenu(the left menu in the views) Viewtype options->Icon: TV show logo

KICK ASS!!!

Works perfectly. You are a scholar and a gentleman my good sir. Many thanks.
Ub3rr4v3 Wrote:KICK ASS!!!

Works perfectly. You are a scholar and a gentleman my good sir. Many thanks.

Well these questions are the easy ones Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi there,
I tried to setup my tv series like the showed picture (and the help provided here) but it's not working.
Everything looks fine but the series banner is not showing up. Instead I only get a placeholder (like a tv monitor).

I use Aeon Nox 2.0.

Can someone help me?

Edit:
That's how it looks at the moment:
Grinsekatze Wrote:Hi there,
I tried to setup my tv series like the showed picture (and the help provided here) but it's not working.
Everything looks fine but the series banner is not showing up. Instead I only get a placeholder (like a tv monitor).

I use Aeon Nox 2.0.

Can someone help me?

Edit:
That's how it looks at the moment:

i am a noob but i just figured this out, if your willing to do manual work, go to fanart.tv and download each shows logo (Clear art) save the files and throw each one into that shows directory on your computer. Name each file logo.png once its in the shows directory. Then just go into your tv shows section and they will all show up, you wont have to do anything within xbmc Smile
Wonderful! Thanks FoulPlay! Now it works and its nice.
It would be much much easier to use the artwork downloader: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114633

I think it's in the official repo...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Noob question regarding tv show views.0