Movie studio logos
Can anyone tell me where in each skin the movie stuido logo is grabbed from? where it is kept ? thanks
homerjs Wrote:Can anyone tell me where in each skin the movie stuido logo is grabbed from? where it is kept ? thanks

Its often in the media /flags(or flagging) folder or in .xbt file of the media folder of the skin.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:Its often in the media /flags(or flagging) folder or in .xbt file of the media folder of the skin.

Just to be different Wink Convergence stores the studio logos in ..skin.convergence/icons/studios/ The idea was for users to be able to add their own missing logos
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Mudislander Wrote:Just to be different Wink Convergence stores the studio logos in ..skin.convergence/icons/studios/ The idea was for users to be able to add their own missing logos

You can always add your own logos as long as you use the same path as the skin. Even if all the other images are in the xbt
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:You can always add your own logos as long as you use the same path as the skin. Even if all the other images are in the xbt

But we encourage users to post them to forum as it's the only way to keep skin supplied logos up-to-date.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

pecinko Wrote:But we encourage users to post them to forum as it's the only way to keep skin supplied logos up-to-date.

Most definitly yes Nod
thanks for the reply, what if the textures are in an .xbt file....
how do I extract and recompile?
I see, using notepad +, that there is a directory /badges/studios/XX.png
any idea how I would go about this? just create a folder in the xbt folder called badges/studios .... or not hat easy?
thanks
homerjs Wrote:thanks for the reply, what if the textures are in an .xbt file....
any idea how I would go about this? just create a folder in the xbt folder called badges/studios .... or not hat easy?
thanks

Not possible to extract, you'll need the source. You didn't tell us which skin you're using or?
homerjs Wrote:thanks for the reply, what if the textures are in an .xbt file....
thanks

If you create the exact same path next to the .xbt file and place the logos in there the skin will check if they are in that folder or in the .xbt file. And of course share them with us Wink
It's the Quartz2 skin for atv2.
Thanks for the help

so to get this right
in my folder inside the Quartz2 skin I have a folder named media which contains only a file named Textures.xbt
so in this folder I should create another folder named badges/studios/xx.png
sound about right?
thanks

Media-->Textures.xbt
-->Badges / Studios / xx.png , yy.png
Just post them in quartz forum so I can include it in the skin. Otherwise I'm going to pull my skin and continue to use it for myself only!

Kidding, but you hopefully get the pictureSmile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

lol...ya mean b'tard... kidding, will do.
Is there any size specifications for the studio flags?
thanks will post in your forumSmile
homerjs Wrote:lol...ya mean b'tard... kidding, will do.
Is there any size specifications for the studio flags?
thanks will post in your forumSmile

usually 161x109 or 256x128 i think.
Then you have coloured. White (mono)coloured. Some grayscaled.
cant seem to get this to work, I have created the folder 'badges' in the 'media' folder where the Textures.xbt is located then created 'studios' folder inside the 'badges' folder and then dropped in the icons and named them the exact same as the studio name in the movie info screen...no go.. any ideas?
thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie studio logos0