Feature requests
Ok here are a few requests....by the way I love this theme, took a bit too long to try it but it suits my atv2 perfectly.
In the video run for movies can you add the thumbnail when the movie is paused
Can you add coloured Studio logos rather than the grayscale ones.
Is it possible to add coloured media flags for mkv, h264, 5.1 etc?
Do you need me to supply these or are they available already to you.
If I need to supply them do they need to be in a specific size or does the skin resize them
thanks

ok saw your post in the sticky section, will try it and then submit.
Also like the idea of having network logos.
Thanks for feedback.

Unfortunately I see all your suggestions as needless distractionsSmile

I'll be quite honest - I've seen movie poster before I started watching the movie I have no need to see it again (but I can in movie info). Flags serve the purpose of informing me, they don't need to get in the way. I will rather enjoy posters or background art.

However, I'll probably release Quartz 2 to the main repo by the end of the week. This way you'll have all textures to play with and maybe prove me all wrong.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

fair enough, thanks for your reply, appreciate it
For what it's worth I tend to make changes if proved wrong.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Dont bother trying to convince him homerj- I've already been there with the movie posters!

I think the thing here is that the behaviour of Appletv build is a little different than other builds. When you press the pause button it doesnt give you the info- just the controls. I may be wrong but I think altering the remote.xml may well change this...
Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk
Shoesy Wrote:Dont bother trying to convince him homerj- I've already been there with the movie posters!

I think the thing here is that the behaviour of Appletv build is a little different than other builds. When you press the pause button it doesnt give you the info- just the controls. I may be wrong but I think altering the remote.xml may well change this...

Hehe

There's and "i" button in OSD that brings up info. If you look at the wiki you'll find info how to change default remote mapping. Default mapping is suitable for white older remote (no separate play/pause button) so I edited it for silver remote to this:

- short click Menu stops video
- long click on Menu jump out and leaving video playing
- left/right jump 30 sec
- hold left/right - long jump (10min or something)
- short press Select - playing controls
- long press Select - video info with poster :-)

For those using subtitles - when player controls are visible, use up/down to jump to subtitles.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Share us your remote file then P...
Check out my stationery blog- http://www.tailormadeinvites.co.uk
I have a harmony one remote and would love to find out an answer on how to map / create the 'i' button
I cant see it anywhere
Sorry, I'm not familiar with harmony as I use apple silver remote. Sad
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature requests0