Save image orientation after rotate ?
Question 
Is there any way XBMC can keep rotated image?

I'm rotating images by pressing R key but when browsing to it back it remais unrotated...
As there's no picture database, there's no way to store the rotation information. Sorry.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:As there's no picture database, there's no way to store the rotation information. Sorry.

That's bad Sad Means I still another program for rotation / saving

Any plans to implement picure DB, or at least option in cfg to save picture after rotation (this shall be easy) ?
Nope, no plans. Patches welcome Wink . Not sure i like the idea of manipulating the users images from withing XBMC. You could try to feature request it (trac.xbmc.org) in case there's no such ticket yet.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:Nope, no plans. Patches welcome Wink . Not sure i like the idea of manipulating the users images from withing XBMC. You could try to feature request it (trac.xbmc.org) in case there's no such ticket yet.

Will try to request then. I can not see anything against img rotation saving if this can be added in config as an option - so end user can decide...

Happy to add some patch but I'm c# developer and this is not big value for XBMC Project... Sad
I wrote a little topic about the picture database: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=113290
(2011-11-30, 09:48)vdrfan Wrote: As there's no picture database, there's no way to store the rotation information. Sorry.

there is...
If the EXIF parser writes the orientation to the EXIF fields, no need for a picture database. I don't know if the used EXIF-parser can write.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Save image orientation after rotate ?0