to all devs new MOG.com music addon
Question 
mog.com used to be a paid service, now its all free Smile...since this is probably one of the best collection of music out there would it be possible to make a addon specifically for Xbmc?? plzz thanks in advance
Yes, not in the right section so I'll repost, but...

Just announced MOG soon in Australia (http://www.mog.com/) - FINALLY a Pandora/Spotify/Rdio-type service in Oz without having to jump (and fall) through barely-even-useful proxy hoops!
𝕗𝕒𝕀π•₯π••π•¦π•žπ•‘
ⒽⓉⓅⒸ Intel NUC 5i5RYK | Win10 | Kodi 18.nightly | GΠ―iD 2.3.5
β“ƒβ’Άβ“ˆ Synology DiskStation | DSM 6.2 | AverMedia A835 USB Dual DVB-T Tuner | TvHeadend 4.x
(2012-04-17, 11:20)fastdump Wrote: Yes, not in the right section so I'll repost, but...

Just announced MOG soon in Australia (http://www.mog.com/) - FINALLY a Pandora/Spotify/Rdio-type service in Oz without having to jump (and fall) through barely-even-useful proxy hoops!

For what it's worth, MOG is better, IMO, than any of the ones you've listed above Smile

At 320kbps, MOG has a far better streaming quality than Spotify and even the paid Pandora (which tops out at 192kbps). On even halfway decent speakers the difference is immediately noticeable.

MOG is the first streaming service which has pretty much made my lossless collection of CD rips obsolete, since the sound quality is virtually identical. Well worth the $10 a month I pay them (if you use mobile only, it's $5), and everyone who hears it tends to agree and many of my friends have switched Smile

I really hope someone can bring it to XBMC -- the fact that MOG is available on Boxee (which is an XBMC offshoot) should hopefuly make it easier.
Thumbs Up 
I can not agree more to all the comments here. I am very picky about music in general and of software teams that work well on their product offerings. MOG has always impressed me with their huge music collection, high quality of sound 320kbps (which also extends to all mobile platforms!), and best of all their attention to the users. MOG is constantly improving their services across so many platforms, web based, Windows, MAC OS, iOS devices, Android, and even in certain car manufactures (BMW & Mini & even one other i think?). I always see them adding new and worthwhile features to their system, and I am honestly a bit surprised that it is not more popular in this XBMC community. If I had any programming abilities I would have done this by now, but hopefully someone out there with that talent will make the community a great MOG addon for XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
to all devs new MOG.com music addon1