Changing fan art for music
I have installed CDart manager -

but how do I get the fan art to change per artist ?

such as this vid -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIiv-PJdi8g

Many thanks in advance
You would have to enter the same path in the viewtype settings as you entered in cdart manager to store your logos and fanart.
Hi -
Ok

In System - Viewtype options Set path to music library I have it set to X:\ Which is my Music mapped drive. This is also where I have my cdART Settings Path to music library X:\

When I go into my X:\ drive I have these folders in there ...

I open up 30 Seconds to Mars folder and I have this:

When I open up 30 Seconds to Mars This is War folder I have a cdart.jpg file and a folder.jpg etc ...

However when I play the album - ... No Fan Art in the backround ...

What am I missing ? and Thanks for your response and help on this ...
dugan26 Wrote:Hi -
Ok

In System - Viewtype options Set path to music library I have it set to X:\ Which is my Music mapped drive. This is also where I have my cdART Settings Path to music library X:\....

However when I play the album - ... No Fan Art in the backround ...
What am I missing ? and Thanks for your response and help on this ...

fanart.jpg should be fixed in latest Github version. So in a few days in passion-xbmc repo.
If you want more 'extrafanart' use the download fanart in cdart manager.
This will create an 'extrafanart' in the artist folder so this will be used as a slideshow. That should already work
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:fanart.jpg should be fixed in latest Github version. So in a few days in passion-xbmc repo.
If you want more 'extrafanart' use the download fanart in cdart manager.
This will create an 'extrafanart' in the artist folder so this will be used as a slideshow. That should already work

Thanks MS ...

I tried getting extra fanart - all it did was download a new pic and over write the old fanart.jpg
dugan26 Wrote:Thanks MS ...

I tried getting extra fanart - all it did was download a new pic and over write the old fanart.jpg

with me it create the extrafanart folder and puts several images in there.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2011-12-01, 23:44)Martijn Wrote:
dugan26 Wrote:Thanks MS ...

with me it create the extrafanart folder and puts several images in there.

I've got the same problem, CDArt Manager doesnt seem to be creating the Extrafanart sub-folders and just overwrites the fanart.jpg that was already there in the artists folder.

Thanks

RESOLVED:

In CDArt Manager, I was using Artist Fanarts -> Select Artist -> Album Artists and just choosing one artist to test with. This doesnt seem to create the extrafanart sub-folder.

However if I use Automatic Download -> Album Artists then it does create the extrafanart sub-folders and in each extrafanart folder it creates fanart files which are named liked this:

Artistname-4e54cbbe31806.jpg
Artistname-4e54cbc6a2647.jpg

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing fan art for music0