[INFO] Build b67a2a4 (01-12-2011)
For your info, in case this happens to anyone else.

Just upgrade to the above mentioned build.

Tried to play an xvid file and it just showed up as 4 small screens across the top of my TV.

I fixed this by bringing up the info screen while playing a video, setting De-interlacing to Auto then setting as default for all video.

Seems to survive a reboot.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Cranial Wrote:For your info, in case this happens to anyone else.

Just upgrade to the above mentioned build.

Tried to play an xvid file and it just showed up as 4 small screens across the top of my TV.

I fixed this by bringing up the info screen while playing a video, setting De-interlacing to Auto then setting as default for all video.

Seems to survive a reboot.

Thats caused by a old settingsdb ... known issue - might be that you had a very old build on there before - or a old backup of your userdata folder or something ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:Thats caused by a old settingsdb ... known issue - might be that you had a very old build on there before - or a old backup of your userdata folder or something ...

Ah yes. I ran an apt-get update && apt-get upgrade and it installed the last 'stable' over my nightly for some reason. Then I installed the above mentioned nightly, guess this caused it.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[INFO] Build b67a2a4 (01-12-2011)0