Searching!?
I must say, I was a little bit disappointed that this feature isn't in the remote, this was one of the major reasons I bougt an Android tablet to use as a remote, to make searching even faster.
Hi, I've started working on a search feature. So far I have instant search for albums/artists in music library, and movie title in movie library. What kind of features are you people wanting from a search functionality?
(2012-07-31, 02:56)pinkemma Wrote: Hi, I've started working on a search feature. So far I have instant search for albums/artists in music library, and movie title in movie library. What kind of features are you people wanting from a search functionality?

Great news! I want to be able to search by track name. For example, if I type 'Martha' I want to get the 3 versions of the song I have as well as any artists containing the name.

What would be great would be results like:
Martha:
3 songs found (*press for list)
1 artist found (*press for list)
1 movie found
0 tv shows
7 actors
Etc
You might also want to try Yatse that include searching for honeycomb and more and soon for all devices Smile
(2012-07-31, 02:56)pinkemma Wrote: Hi, I've started working on a search feature. So far I have instant search for albums/artists in music library, and movie title in movie library. What kind of features are you people wanting from a search functionality?

Any update on this?
+1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Searching!?0