[MOD] Recently Added Home & New Intro.
OK put these together as I use Recently Added & I have a Revo 3600 so the intro used to start late & end to soon, so I made a new one using images only.

Download for Ver 0.9.4.1
Download for Ver 0.9.5-git as of 14:33 11/12/2011 - Side Panel Version Only, also due to the new search addon code in the skin, you cant have Recently Added & Search enabled at the same time, so I made them disable each other to stop conflicts.

note: there are two versions of Recently added one that uses a submenu layout & one that uses the side menu layout.

Recently Added:
Image Image Image Image

Intro:
Nice! Love that layout Big Grin

Would you mind sharing the backgrounds from the screenies?
Jaypeg Wrote:Nice! Love that layout Big Grin

Would you mind sharing the backgrounds from the screenies?

Thank you & here you go Wallpaper Pictures
The mod looks great, though I can't use it as I'm using the github builds. Thanks for the wallpaper collection aswell, I've been meaning to get myself some new wallpapers for a while!
Rocky5 Wrote:Thank you & here you go Wallpaper Pictures

Thanks!
Rocky5 Wrote:This uses the latest release 0.9.4.1

OK put these together as I use Recently Added & I have a Revo 3600 so the intro used to start late & end to soon, so I made a new one using images only.

Download

note: there are two versions of Recently added one that uses a submenu layout & one that uses the side menu layout.

Recently Added:
Image Image Image Image

Intro:

Nice work ! If i can make a suggestion:

Labels " New Movies " or " New Epsiodes " wouldn't they look nicer alligned to the left ?
butchabay Wrote:Nice work ! If i can make a suggestion:

Labels " New Movies " or " New Epsiodes " wouldn't they look nicer alligned to the left ?

probably, but I like the look of it aligned to the right, used some of the blank space at the top.

Added a Git version using the latest Git revision as of 15:26 06/12/2011
Got it installed, I can see the little tab on the right... how do I activate it (get it to display)
will always be grateful for XBMC and XBMC.ORG
Abrasher Wrote:Got it installed, I can see the little tab on the right... how do I activate it (get it to display)

Press right on your remote or keyboard, when the tab is visible.
I will double check, but I believe I did that. Perhaps not working on ATV2? I'll try in the morning.
will always be grateful for XBMC and XBMC.ORG
great rocky5 i kinda like what ya did to refocus so i wanna share you some of my mod on reFocus it's a work-in-process so it's not finish yet but i want to share some screenshots from what i just finished... modded based on u'r recently added and primarily based on win7 theme called 'zetro'.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NodNodNod
Best things in LIFE are FREE... not really.

XBMC ● Eden 11.0 Final ● retroFocus ● Windows7 x86
WIP ● Visit my site: retroFocus [reFOCUS mod]
limeblue Wrote:great rocky5 i kinda like what ya did to refocus so i wanna share you some of my mod on reFocus it's a work-in-process so it's not finish yet but i want to share some screenshots from what i just finished... modded based on u'r recently added and primarily based on win7 theme called 'zetro'.....

NodNodNod

Nice.
Updated this to the latest Git version as of 14:33 11/12/2011
This works and looks great. But are you not supposed to be able to start the episodes/movies from this menu? Nothing happens when I press OK/Enter.
Nander Wrote:This works and looks great. But are you not supposed to be able to start the episodes/movies from this menu? Nothing happens when I press OK/Enter.

They work for me, OpenElec Pre Eden with latest refocus git version all working fine.

I'm also on a Revo 3600.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Recently Added Home & New Intro.0