Problem with concert
I had a problem with the concert scarper, i have a folder with some mkv file and other sub folder with 1:1 bluray. I lauched the scan but it find only 3 item, while in that folder there's at least 30 concert. I'm using XBMC 13 with Aeon Nox 5.
I've struggled with this as well. The way that I got the videos in the library was one of these two methods:
1) create an .nfo file for the video. See http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=NFO...usicvideos for more info.
2) a quick and dirty way is to rename the video to a well-known song by the artist, then scan it. You can then go back and edit the title to whatever you want. Problem is that if you rebuild the database, you will need to reapply the title edits again.

I would be interested in finding out if there's a better way than these.
So it's a know bug of XBMC?

I'll try wi the .nfo file... Do you know if there's any program that can automatically scan the folder and create the .nfo file?
No, at least in my case, not a bug. From what I can see more a limitation in artists/concerts known to the scraper - most of my concert/music videos are from not well-known indie bands.
So in your case you see the complete list but some of them doesn't has infos? Because mine show only 3 file, and the other no.
No. The file doesn't list if the scraper doesn't recognize it. You need to create an NFO or fool the scraper into thinking it knows the video, then rename it. That's why I think there may be a better way, I just don't know what it is.
I try to create few nfo file following the guide of the link you posted but i continue showing only 3 concert.
It's strange because there's a lot of famour artist like ac-dc, queen and the rolling stones.
This stuff is a little hard to help with unless you can see all the directories, filenames and file contents. If you can put the music directory / sub-directory file listing, a couple examples of the nfo files (and their filenames), as well as the xbmc log when you do the scan in pastebin.com or something similar, someone might be able to help. Most likely it's the naming of the video files, nfo file naming or nfo content. The other issue is how you set the content for the music video directory and what scraper you assign to the directory.

As an example, my music video directory has a sub-directory for each band/artist where the sub-directory / folder name is the artist/band name. Each video starts with the artist/band name followed by the song name, with a hyphen separating them. Each video has a .nfo file with exactly the same name as the video. What I can tell you is that it does work if you carefully follow the instructions.

You can see an example (very edited) of what I'm talking about here: http://pastebin.com/KAB2i4Pt

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with concert0