Streaming Youttube,etc to XBMC
I am running Frodo on Win7 and my phone is Jelly Bean 4.1.2. What are you using to stream Youtube videos, phone videos etc. to XBMC. I have tried a few, but nothing so far seems to work. Does anyone have this working?

Thanks in advance.
Cliff
Anything that supports UPnP A/V or DLNA "play to"/"push to" features. Be sure to turn UPnP (wiki) on in XBMC.
Thanks Ned. I was hoping someone would post, "After trying a dozen apps, app xxx does exactly what I need". I can find upnp apps, but none seem to want to pop up in the selection box when I touch a youtube link.

BTW, xbmc remote is working perfectly. I can also access xbmc from a browser.
try bubbleupnp
I use Twonky. It works prety well for my needs. I can beam from Youtube. the browser and any local videos I have on the phone.
(2013-02-19, 21:13)Robotica Wrote: try bubbleupnp
Out of curiosity, why not just use the Youtube addon in XBMC?
I use skifta to play media from my phone on xbmc and Im pretty sure Yatse remote adds the ability to send youtube videos from your phone to xbmc.
(2013-02-20, 03:51)natethomas Wrote: Out of curiosity, why not just use the Youtube addon in XBMC?
One word - discoverability.
(2013-02-20, 14:24)DecK Wrote:
(2013-02-20, 03:51)natethomas Wrote: Out of curiosity, why not just use the Youtube addon in XBMC?
One word - discoverability.

Might need more words. I don't quite follow.
I love a 10 foot interface, but searching on it is a PITA. (The wife will not accept a keyboard in the living room, and I tend to agree with that for the most part)
Searching Youtube on my android phone is easy. Also I get links to videos through social media, e-mail, etc, not all of which are hosted on Youtube.
Once I have a video on my phone, beaming it to XBMC make much more sense that going to the Youtube app, searching, etc, etc....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streaming Youttube,etc to XBMC0