XBMC crashes when updating database
Hi

Bought my Apple tv 2 yesterday, jailbroke (seasonpass and ssh on mac) it and put xbmc on it.
It has the latest nightly build on it.

A noob question. When an update comes to the atv2 box. If i update to that, will i loose the xbmc instance? Or can i just update and proceed as normal?

Right from the get go i must say it was very unstable.. Rebooting random places.
But the worst thing is that when i try to add movies og music to the database it crashes.

I have tried to add music from my LG NAS by dlns, smb and ftp but all the same.

My debug log looks like:
http://pastebin.com/u0iNgrVB

I started to remove alle albums and songs with æ, ø and å in them, but stopped thinking.. "no way, that really cant be the issue"

About the crashes i mentioned earlier.
- If my player goes into screensaver and i start using the box again. It reboots when i hit the round center button on the remote.
- If i play a random divx movie the video isn't smooth, but 720p mkv file is super!
- If i at any time hold down the center button at the main xbmc screen, it reboots.
- At a time i got the movie database to work for a while but going through the list was very very slow. Took about 10-30 seconds to change from 1 movie to another.
- When i play a movie og tv episode and holds the menu button to go to the menu while video is in the back. The video stops running smooth, stalls and audio breaks, runs abit and then stalls again.

Really hope to find a solution since i loved the old xbmp! was very excited to start up using the xbmc again Smile

Michael

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC crashes when updating database0