• 22(current)
[RELEASE] Official XBMC boblight Addon
you really used the configure line from the first post?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Drop the --without-ffmpeg.
(2012-04-11, 23:54)bobo1on1 Wrote: Drop the --without-ffmpeg.

Could you explain why?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2012-04-12, 10:34)Memphiz Wrote:
(2012-04-11, 23:54)bobo1on1 Wrote: Drop the --without-ffmpeg.

Could you explain why?

if you are building just boblightd

Code:
./configure --without-portaudio passed --without-opengl --without-x11

--with-ffmpeg is used to specify that you want ffmpeg, otherwise default is without

as per http://code.google.com/p/boblight/source...gure#18505
thx - first post adapted.
maybe we should note that boblightd - daemon builds on OSX as well now....
Hi,

first sorry if my english is a bit rough.

I would like to use boblight with an arduino uno and xbmc running on a win7 pc.

Is it true that I need linux to run the boblight server or is there now a windows version available? I don't have linux nor do I know how to use it.

Thanks for your help
scorpie
hello scorpie

please follow this link *link removed by memphiz* there you'll find the windowsversion of boblightd. but i dont know if the boblight xbmc addon is compatible to this one.

Bye Shirano

Edit by Memphiz: if you would have read the first post you would have known that xbmc addon is not compatible to the boblightd version you've linked to.
@Shirano

thanks I found that before, but besides that I also read in the first post that this is not working.

So, is there a solution to use the boblight addon without linux, cuz I don't want to change my whole system.
OSX? Smile
(2012-04-17, 07:10)scorpie Wrote: @Shirano

thanks I found that before, but besides that I also read in the first post that this is not working.

So, is there a solution to use the boblight addon without linux, cuz I don't want to change my whole system.

You got a openwrt router or so? Then boblightd could run on that one. Thats how my setup works.

@amet

OSX - lol, nö

I have another pc running windows 7 and a notbook also with windows 7 and I don't want a second pc running just to get boblight functioning
i have a suggestion.. I´m workin on aeon nox 3.0 atm. the skin relies heavily on textures which get colored based on a string (FF66FFFF for example) set by the user. would it be possible to make a string available to skinners which represents the average color of the screen? textures could be colored based on the video output then. would need slow color changes and a minimum value for brightness... or do you think it would look too hectic?

if you want to see what i mean: here´s github link to 3.0 preview.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
hello all.I manage to read all 33 pages but unfortunately i can't understand what is going on about Windows users.... sorry iam slow and without coding skills. So i realy want to know how iam gonna use my amblone setup with win7 x64 eden xbmc. I have an arduino mega with amblone using all 4 channels to lead 4rgb 15 each led strips, one left two top and one right.
can anyone lead me or send me what software i need to make it work? I dont have any coding/editing skills so i will be gratefull to keep things simple enough for my old gray hair head :-)
another idea: setting the static boblight color based on a skin string. the next aeon nox can have a seperate color for all different xbmc areas.. would be nice if the boblight static light could adjust accordingly.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Official XBMC boblight Addon3