• 2(current)
LinksBoks (Links2Browser Web-Browser) integration into XBMC
los93sol,
can you ask ysbox if he plans to add support for css and iframes?

thanks for working on this project... it will benefit us all!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
some more cool stuff for today. the browser controls are now a little more usable, and can now be switched between window/full screen mode and the functions have been remapped to different keys. sorry no screenshots for todays progress, but don't worry, we will have more for you this week! Wink the irc channel has been getting quite popular recently, thank you to everyone for your support.

more tomorrow,
los93sol
ysbox was hard at work today getting guicontrol stuff ready and cleaning up some other things.  there was some interesting chat today in irc with someone very important as well, but we can't give away too much information about that ;p

...and another screenshot for your viewing pleasure!

regards,
los93sol
looks great with the pm iii style !! :o

keep up the good work! Cool

scape
My XBOX built into a Sony Hifi CD-Player Case
XBOX Hifi Media Center Picture Gallery

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

some skinning elements added
this is looking great! how is it in terms of memory usage? can you play music while you are on the web?
--jaga
whenHuh when could we use itHuh!!! i love you!!!!!
memory useage is all good now thanks to gemiserver, no problems playing movie or music while surfing. its looking close to usable now the devopers need to talk abit more to each other, but close to all coming together.
again... very sweet and thanks so much to the people working on the project!

anyonw know if linksboks will support css anytime soon?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
serously affini im just teasing with photos you know me.
go along to irc and ask dev tommorrow they pretty friendly.
why would the devs be against this!? this is the most exciting thing to happen to xbmc (with all due respect to the devs). i'm thoroughly impressed. this is what linksboks should have been in the first place, a feature in the dash. xbmc should have had this a long time ago, then it truly would be a real media center complete with a window (internet) to all the media you could ask for built in. the best thing to happen (or might happen) to the xbox scene in a long time.
if this gets integrated it could spawn alot of linksboks/xbmc optimized webpages.

i't looks great by the way.
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
hey guys, we are still here, a few issues lately trying to come to a decision how everything should be laid out, how the controls should work, what features should be included, etc. there are so many different aspects to consider with this project so it has taken us some time to discuss how everything should be done. i am hoping we can get some real work done over the course of this weekend, but only time will tell.

regards,
los93sol
wow! im so excited about this, you wouldnt believe!
looks like more great work by great people. look forward to the expanded potential this could mean for xbmc. not only an  007cient way of livelink soon to be existent. many more nights for one day the light. :idea:  :idea:  :idea:  :idea:
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LinksBoks (Links2Browser Web-Browser) integration into XBMC4