Empty XBMC.org repo - Force refresh doesn't help.
Hey guys.

I've been working on this for over week now and I still haven't figured it out. I've scoured the internet to the best of my ability and I'm have to admit that I'm stumped. In a nutshell, the issue is that there isn't any add-ons listed in the xbmc.org repository.

Here are some of the things I have tried:

1. I'm using raspbmc (although I've also tried openelec with the same result) running xbmc 12.2 with repo 2.0.8.
  2. I've tried to force-refresh. Left it for an hour or so. Still no addons. How long should this take?
  3. I'm getting an IP address and it says its connected to the internet in System Info (but aside from that I find it hard to tell if it really is. The weather function does nothing). I'm able to ssh into the device using putty, can log in, and can ping websites on the internet through the device. Is there another way to check for full internet connectivity? Perhaps I need to re-configure my router in some way?
  4. I have tried installing raspbmc and openelec using numerous methods (flashing the image to sd, using the raspbmc installer, using the NOOBS package). And I have the same issue.
  5. I've tried using different power supplies. One thread suggested that, though I'm not sure how it would make any difference...
  6. I have been able to install superRepo using the "install from zip" option but there is the same issue with that: coming up empty (even with force refresh / check for updates).
  7. I've tried both ethernet and wifi connections

Anyone got any ideas? If you need any syslogs or whatever, I'll try to submit them. Apologies if I haven't posted this in the right thread. Kinda new to all this...

Thank for all your great work and any help you can give me.

Danny
Anybody? I'm running out of ideas...
delete the .xbmc/userdata/Database and delete the addons db
reboot

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Empty XBMC.org repo - Force refresh doesn't help.1