• 3(current)
Dammit.....AllMusic.com (AMG) seems to have stopped scrapers..
john6555 Wrote:What version is the fixed scraper? Don't think mine has updated yet...

It should now read 2.0.7 - if it doesn't then please try to update manually
Settings->Addons->Enabled Addons->Artist Information select AllMusic and update
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Thanks DDD, looks like it works perfect now. I'll keep playing around with it and let you know if any thing is a problem.
Mman Wrote:Thanks DDD, looks like it works perfect now. I'll keep playing around with it and let you know if any thing is a problem.

Glad to hear it - enjoy Cool
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
DDDamian Wrote:It should now read 2.0.7 - if it doesn't then please try to update manually
Settings->Addons->Enabled Addons->Artist Information select AllMusic and update
My Allmusic.com Album Information add-on is at v2.0.1 and Artists Information is v2.0.6 ... and update is grayed out. I tried refresh, update repo, etc. to no avail. Any other suggestions?
john6555 Wrote:My Allmusic.com Album Information add-on is at v2.0.1 and Artists Information is v2.0.6 ... and update is grayed out. I tried refresh, update repo, etc. to no avail. Any other suggestions?

Was just helping someone yesterday with the same issue. Have you shut down XBMC and re-started? It should self-update.
DDDamian Wrote:Was just helping someone yesterday with the same issue. Have you shut down XBMC and re-started? It should self-update.

Thanks! I updated to Eden beta 2 and it seems to be working now.
I'm running Eden beta 2 on windows 7 with updated scrapers. I've restarted XBMC & even rebooted, but I'm still getting copyright message!!
Help please!
spinecho Wrote:I'm running Eden beta 2 on windows 7 with updated scrapers. I've restarted XBMC & even rebooted, but I'm still getting copyright message!!
Help please!

Did you see my post here?

I had the same problem, but once I updated the allmusic.xml in the Program Files (x86) folder it started working.
john6555 Wrote:Did you see my post here?

I had the same problem, but once I updated the allmusic.xml in the Program Files (x86) folder it started working.
Thanks, i'll give it a go!
quick question:
ive managed to get it to scrape album info but can't for the love of god get it to scrape artist. any pointers?
chrillep Wrote:quick question:
ive managed to get it to scrape album info but can't for the love of god get it to scrape artist. any pointers?

Welcome to the forums. Is your version correct (2.0.7)? Artist name? Are you refreshing Artist Information as opposed to Album Information? Are you in Library Mode?
DDDamian Wrote:Welcome to the forums. Is your version correct (2.0.8)?

Do you mean 2.0.7? Or has it been updated again?
john6555 Wrote:Do you mean 2.0.7? Or has it been updated again?

Apologies and thanks John - version 2.0.7 (under Settings->Addons->Enabled Addons->Artist Information) is correct & latest.
john6555 Wrote:My Allmusic.com Album Information add-on is at v2.0.1 and Artists Information is v2.0.6 ... and update is grayed out. I tried refresh, update repo, etc. to no avail. Any other suggestions?

My Album Information add-on is also stuck at v2.0.1, while my Artist Information is at v2.0.7. Any reason why this would be the case?
graymoment Wrote:My Album Information add-on is also stuck at v2.0.1, while my Artist Information is at v2.0.7. Any reason why this would be the case?

That's perfectly normal - each is seperate code and revisions aren't always needed to both. Everything's up to date.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dammit.....AllMusic.com (AMG) seems to have stopped scrapers..2