New generic fanart for music section
Hi guys

has anyone got a good image for generic image for the music section, when i go to various artists i get the stock image, i use to have one that shows all album covers, i have had a look but just wondered if someone has a few images they can share

paul
Google image search is your answer, just click large in the picture size or put exact size your after, then search for instruments or pictures or raves/concerts etc
then what i do is if your skin supports it set music background on multi image so it cycles thru em then when you have a artist with no fanart it will show the background pic but cos it cycles thru em it wont be the same one every time
Try these for your various artists. Just put them inside the various artists folder in a folder named extrafanart. http://www.flickr.com/photos/leepenny/sets/ . I'm also in the process of creating more fanart images for various artists I will post them when I get a chance. Let me know which you prefer, the photos or the cd's and i'll try and get a larger set together. (time permitting)
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
This is the one I've been using for some time, it's rock orientated, so might not be to everyones taste, found it on google so can't take any credit

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New generic fanart for music section0