how do you manage fanart/logos/...
Hi!

What kind of tools/plugins do you use to manage your additional fanarts, thumbs, cleararts, logos/...?

For music I use and love cdART Manager. Before it does something it asks me what to do and I have all options in one point.

But I'm still looking for something for TV-Shows / Movies and Actors.. There are some plugins (Like Artwork Downloader) but I don't like it that they just do something and I can not react / define what I want.
Suven Wrote:Hi!

What kind of tools/plugins do you use to manage your additional fanarts, thumbs, cleararts, logos/...?

For music I use and love cdART Manager. Before it does something it asks me what to do and I have all options in one point.

But I'm still looking for something for TV-Shows / Movies and Actors.. There are some plugins (Like Artwork Downloader) but I don't like it that they just do something and I can not react / define what I want.

Well i can tell you if the skin supports it you can chose what artwork you want yourself Smile
We do something simulair, we just don't use our own interface.

The only other way is downloading it by hand from the sites itself or using some other tool like Ember Media Manager but that doesn't support the things you want. The difference between cdart manager is that there is only one cdart and one album cover available. Only the logos is the one where there are multiple of.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I use Ember Media Manager for my videos.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how do you manage fanart/logos/...0