• 8(current)
Broken Weather Underground
ronie, I'm only getting 4 day weather forecast with v0.1.2, only options in context menu are city and refresh.
using skin "T" SVN. Is that normal?
(2012-04-17, 01:12)friedfarmer Wrote: ronie, I'm only getting 4 day weather forecast with v0.1.2, only options in context menu are city and refresh.

yes, there's no support in T! for the extended features yet.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-04-17, 01:13)ronie Wrote:
(2012-04-17, 01:12)friedfarmer Wrote: ronie, I'm only getting 4 day weather forecast with v0.1.2, only options in context menu are city and refresh.

I'm using Confluence and I'm not getting 7 day weather forecast with 0.1.2 either.

Jerry
(2012-04-17, 01:53)jawilljr Wrote:
(2012-04-17, 01:13)ronie Wrote:

I'm using Confluence and I'm not getting 7 day weather forecast with 0.1.2 either.

Jerry
you need to install the confluence mod:
Confluence_new_weather.zip
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
where do you put the confluence new weather mod on an ATV
(2012-04-17, 02:08)dallasnights Wrote: where do you put the confluence new weather mod on an ATV

Good question.. this post Doesn't tell where to put it.

Jerry
hmm thanks read it still not sure where to put it
(2012-04-17, 02:32)dallasnights Wrote: hmm thanks read it still not sure where to put it

I guess it must be a deep dark secret...

Jerry
lol
(2012-04-17, 02:32)dallasnights Wrote: hmm thanks read it still not sure where to put it

I am not running ATV2, but Windows 7. However, what I did to make everything work was to update the weather wunderground addon to Ronie' s latest version. The I downloaded and extracted pkscuot' s latest update "new_confluence weather.zip" . I copied the appropriate files and folders and pasted them in my skins.confluence/720p/ directory. Restarted XBMC and voila!

Hope that helps.
(2012-04-17, 16:55)snavaro Wrote:

I am not running ATV2, but Windows 7. However, what I did to make everything work was to update the weather wunderground addon to Ronie' s latest version. The I downloaded and extracted pkscuot' s latest update "new_confluence weather.zip" . I copied the appropriate files and folders and pasted them in my skins.confluence/720p/ directory. Restarted XBMC and voila!

Hope that helps.

Thanks... It is working now.

BTW in Linux the skin.confluence folder is located in:

Code:
/usr/share/xbmc/addons

Jerry
yup I figured out the ATV part
It works great except the weekend forecast shows only Sat , sunday is blank

Keep up the great work and look forward to MAPS
(2012-04-18, 00:22)dallasnights Wrote: yup I figured out the ATV part

Keep up the great work and look forward to MAPS

most likely pkscuot missed the fact i fixed the weekend numbering
(ie. weekend.1 and weekend.2)
Ok so I can not make the weekend work yet, not sure what you meant,

Thanks

PS
Nevermind I see pkscuot has to fix the confluence files first to make weekend work

Hope he can fix

Thanks again!
(2012-04-18, 00:55)ronie Wrote:
(2012-04-18, 00:22)dallasnights Wrote: yup I figured out the ATV part
most likely pkscuot missed the fact i fixed the weekend numbering
(ie. weekend.1 and weekend.2)

Yup. I missed that. I noticed a day was missing, but I think I noticed it Sunday and just assumed the weekend included only days forward. I'll take a look at it.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather Underground1