• 10(current)
Broken Weather Underground
Ronie... is it possible to add a third day as Weekend.3 label for the Weekend page ?. It was available in weather+ and i have already coded that way, plus i think it is a lot of empty space left for one screen with only two days.

Cheers
Nessus
(2012-04-21, 21:13)nessus Wrote: Ronie... is it possible to add a third day as Weekend.3 label for the Weekend page ?. It was available in weather+ and i have already coded that way, plus i think it is a lot of empty space left for one screen with only two days.

i'm aware weather+ has it, i'm also aware every skin supporting weather+ has coded it for three days...
BUT..the last time i checked, there where only two days in a weekend.

in other words, it doesn't make sense to me to include another day.

i'd sign up any day though if i could get a three day weekend Smile
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
True. A Weekend has two days but like i say one whole page with info about only two days it will look kinda empty.
Info that makes sense is good but provided in a most possible good looking way is also important.

Just my opinion.

Cheers
Nessus
(2012-04-21, 23:43)nessus Wrote: True. A Weekend has two days but like i say one whole page with info about only two days it will look kinda empty.
Info that makes sense is good but provided in a most possible good looking way is also important.

Just my opinion.

Cheers
Nessus

+1 - aesthetics v. logic -- LOL!!!

most people see the weekend as beginning Friday night, and ends Monday morning.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Here's for 4-day weekends!
http://code.google.com/p/ronie/downloads/list

Version 0.1.3 is working for someone? I get many errors in log, example:

Code:
19:13:31 T:2188   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
19:13:31 T:2188   ERROR: Error Contents: ('image_url',)
19:13:31 T:2188   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\XBMC\portable_data\addons\weather.wunderground\default.py", line 658, in <module>
                                                forecast(location)
                                              File "C:\XBMC\portable_data\addons\weather.wunderground\default.py", line 201, in forecast
                                                properties(data)
                                              File "C:\XBMC\portable_data\addons\weather.wunderground\default.py", line 599, in properties
                                                url = data['radar']['image_url']
                                            KeyError: ('image_url',)

So no data is updated in screen.
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
(2012-04-28, 00:16)tinybutstrong Wrote: Version 0.1.3 is working for someone? I get many errors in log, example:

It's working fine for me. It would be helpful for you to get and post an entire debug log (post it to pastebin and put a link here) to see what' happening before the error.
(2012-04-28, 00:22)pkscuot Wrote:
(2012-04-28, 00:16)tinybutstrong Wrote: Version 0.1.3 is working for someone? I get many errors in log, example:

It's working fine for me. It would be helpful for you to get and post an entire debug log (post it to pastebin and put a link here) to see what' happening before the error.

Got the same error and I think ronie already knows Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
WOW there was an update to XBMC this morning, installed it and have 0.13 for Weather and now all the other fucntions, weekly, weekend etc are gone its back to the regular old weather, anyone have a fix for ATV2

Thanks all
(2012-04-29, 01:12)dallasnights Wrote: WOW there was an update to XBMC this morning, installed it and have 0.13 for Weather and now all the other fucntions, weekly, weekend etc are gone its back to the regular old weather, anyone have a fix for ATV2

Thanks all

install the Confluence mod again?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Perfect I should have thought of that, works again thank you for your hard work it is appreciated!
(2012-04-28, 00:22)pkscuot Wrote: It would be helpful for you to get and post an entire debug log (post it to pastebin and put a link here) to see what' happening before the error.

Here is the log, from startup to weather panel.

http://pastebin.com/bzerUgnA

I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
(2012-04-29, 03:59)tinybutstrong Wrote:
(2012-04-28, 00:22)pkscuot Wrote: It would be helpful for you to get and post an entire debug log (post it to pastebin and put a link here) to see what' happening before the error.

Here is the log, from startup to weather panel.

http://pastebin.com/bzerUgnA

should be fixed in v0.1.4:
weather.wunderground-0.1.4.zip
Working fine by now.

Any skin already is supporting new features listed by you in page 7?

ps: you forgot to update version in changelog and description, still 0.1.3.
@ronie I have a module over at xbmc4xbox that handles conversions of various things. It has some moon phase icons also. Does this weather provider support that. I have some questions on how the new weather works and maybe some suggestions to make things a little smoother. Can we discuss it via email or in here. I can't do irc.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather Underground1