• 1(current)
Broken Weather Underground
Wunderground no longer provides free api keys to access their weather service...

Existing api keys still function (until the end of 2018).

Download:
the addon is no longer available!

watch gallery
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Wow, great work! Smile
They finally allowed us to use their api!
This must be much more stable and speedy than Weather+.
Cheers!Big Grin
If you use geolocation then please make this selectable - automatic could mess up a lot of locations!
castalla Wrote:If you use geolocation then please make this selectable - automatic could mess up a lot of locations!

of course, you can still set up your locations like you're used to.
only if you don't select any location, the addon will fallback to geoip.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I've installed XBMC Live Dharma... how can I install/configure this new add on (replacing the old one)?

Thanks!
not doable in dharma.
spiff Wrote:not doable in dharma.

I'm installing Dharma version (I'm still fighting in order to correctly use all the HTPC components)... which one do I have to install in order to have weather functionalities? And what are the cons?
you need an eden-pre build.
newclaud Wrote:I'm installing Dharma version (I'm still fighting in order to correctly use all the HTPC components)... which one do I have to install in order to have weather functionalities? And what are the cons?

It won't work in Dharma. It will only work in the latest nightlies (Eden) version.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ok thanks. I'll wait for the Eden stable release to have the weather functionalities.
Big Grin 
I have the Eden Pre-build (love it so far!) and I have configured weather to my city via zip code just fine. Works great except for one thing - My Wife and son have no idea about Celsius. The walked into my office from the living room all Shocked and I was all Wink till i couldnt figure it out and now I am all Huh. How do I enable Fahrenheit so this makes sense to them?
redzot Wrote:I have the Eden Pre-build (love it so far!) and I have configured weather to my city via zip code just fine. Works great except for one thing - My Wife and son have no idea about Celsius. The walked into my office from the living room all Shocked and I was all Wink till i couldnt figure it out and now I am all Huh. How do I enable Fahrenheit so this makes sense to them?

whether you get C or F depends on this setting:
Settings > Appearance > International > Region
The plugin seems to be not fully compatible with translations. Most strings are taken from the main strings.xml as they should, but others like some wind directions and weather descriptions are taken from God knows where.

For example:

3rd and 4th rows show "Chance of" in Russian translation. I've worked on corrected/updated Russian translation and I'm sure that I haven't missed anything - those strings are not in the main strings.xml or in Confluence skin or even in the plugin's own strings.xml.
Roman_V_M Wrote:The plugin seems to be not fully compatible with translations.

true, there's a pull request on git to correct this:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/575
in case you're wondering why weather retrieval fails in xbmc at the moment:
Quote:Weather Underground
As some of you have noticed, we are experiencing a network problem and are working to resolve the issue. Apologies for any inconvenience.

update:
the issue is fixed now.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather Underground1