not really... in the last version of the addon, you will have to enable weather retrieval.
go to Settings > Weather > Weather Underground - Settings
older versions of XBMC (Eden) are no longer supported by this addon.
if you are still using XBMC Eden, please switch to the Yahoo! Weather addon.
Weather Underground is the default weather addon that ships with XBMC.
a big thumbs up to the people at Weather Underground for being so cooperative
and for allowing us to use their excellent weather api.
the weather.wunderground addon should fulfill everyones basic weather needs...
and if your skin supports it, there's a bunch of goodies for the advanced weather freaks as well:
- automatic location selection based on geoip
- 10 day weather forecast
- hourly forecast
- weather alerts
- satellite images
- weekend weather
- ability to fetch weather from personal weather stations, airports and much more...
if you have issues, please follow these steps:
1. enable debuglogging in xbmc. (settings > system > debugging)
2. enable logging in the weather addon (settings > weather > - settings > advanced options)
3. restart xbmc, go to weather screen and wait for the error to occur
4. upload the contents of your xbmc.log file to xbmclogs.com and post the url here
- why do i get my temps in C when they should be in F (or the other way around)?
this is handled by xbmc and depends on this setting: System > Appearance > International > Region