Strange Remote Behavior - stuck in settings menu on the network button
Firstly....great skin...thanks!
Im seeing some strange behavior in the settings menu. I'm using a Harmony 900 remote with remote buddy. When Im navigating the settings page I am able to move around freely until I get to the "Network" settings button and then I get stuck. What I mean by stuck is that Im unable to move using the remote. I am however able to move using the keyboard or mouse. If I move off the "Network" with the keyboard or mouse then I am able to move around again with the remote...until I get back to the "Network" button....then I get stuck again. It seems to be more about the location then the button. The reason I think this is because when i scroll the screen down and the "Profiles" button is now in the lower left location (where Network used to be) I experience the same stuck issue. I have made modifications to main_menu.xml and home.xml but am not sure how that would effect the remote behavior on the settings screen. Also, I dont think its the Harmony remote since I get the same result when I use the apple remote.

Mac 10.7.2
XBMC PRE-11.0 Git:20111201-58b7b24 12/2/11
XeeBo 2.4.4
One more thing....when I get stuck none of the remote buttons respond...Arrows, OK, Menu or Play.
Anyone??
I've looked over the code but there's nothing unusual about that one particular button, sorry.
Its not the button but the position of the button on the screen. Its the lower left corner of the 4x 2 grid. When "profiles" is in that spot I see the same behavior.
Just in case anyone is following....
Turns out this is only happening when xbmc is in full screen mode. When in windowed mode the symptoms go away.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange Remote Behavior - stuck in settings menu on the network button0