adult sites scrapper
Thanks dquaid e thanks chirin everything worked out with more movies like to know if the site is to add videos example:
Videos from Reality Kings, Money Talks, scene Blow In The Dark.
http://www.data18.com/content/update_3766.html
It would be like style series and everything would separate scenes.
Done manually here is much more work if I had a website like thetvdb.com to add scenes would be good for anyone who collects videos that I like.
Everyone,

So when I set this scraper and go to movie info for one of the movies, it finds it using data18 and when I select the movie it found, which is correct, it then states that "No Info Found"

I am not sure what is wrong. The files and folders are named the same that is on the site. It does find it when I hit the "c" button and select movie info, but I always get "No Info Found".

This has occurred for every adult scraper I have tried. Was hoping since this scraper has some activity, that it would work.

Any help would be great.
All the movie scrapers in the xbmc-adult repository are working at the moment... are you sure something else isn't blocking access to the sites? (e.g. some sort of firewall or content filter that blocks xxx content)

If not then are there any obscure characters in the movie title you are testing (e.g. symbols, punctuation etc.), some obscure characters may not be properly escaped by some of the sites search scripts or may not be encoded properly by the scraper.

Or there any existing metadata files in the directory with the movie you are trying to scrape (nfo files, poster files, .tbn files etc.) though unlikely it is possible that malformed / corrupt could bomb the search.
Thanks dquaid e thanks chirin everything worked out with more movies like to know if the site is to add videos example:
Videos from Reality Kings, Money Talks, scene Blow In The Dark.
http://www.data18.com/content/update_3766.html
It would be like style series and everything would separate scenes.
Done manually here is much more work if I had a website like thetvdb.com to add scenes would be good for anyone who collects videos that I like.
AiWaBR,

I've just released a scraper which can scrape individual adult movies downloaded from websites.

Here's the thread with more information.
Can anyone please add a "se x art.com" scraper? Don't know, if i'm allowed to paste a link to the website.
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
adult sites scrapper0