• 144(current)
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup
(2014-04-09, 22:33)MadScientist Wrote:
(2014-04-09, 17:06)rmilyard Wrote: So now I am getting the black command box when I run it.

Just leave hideconsole set to true
Yes, if you don't want to see the command box, you can hide it with this "<hideconsole>true</hideconsole>". Just a warning though, one of my HTPC TMT5 will not start movie when hiding the console. It only work with "<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>", but my other two HTPC's TMT5 start movie with ""<hideconsole>true</hideconsole>" fine......Huh
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2012-12-02, 04:17)bluray Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 00:23)thewhiteknight Wrote: bluray,

I'm still confused. I almost had this working with XBMC and TMT5 to playback my blu-ray discs w/menus (see post 1350) however after following you directions in post 1352 I can't get XBMC to change over to TMT5 at all. Can you tell me what's wrong? My playercore once again

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="Disc_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Users\Terry\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayDisc.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}"</args>
<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray Disc -->
<rule filetypes="bd|ifo" player="Disc_Player"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

@echo off

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uTotalMediaTheatre5.exe" E:

E: is my blu-ray drive letter.
I made it easy for you. You can simply download both files below and save it in C:\Users\Terry\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata folder....

-playercorefactory.xml
-playiso.bat

Hi bluray,

Is there any chance you still have these? I lost my HDD and the only way I can get my playercore to allow me to play my Blu-ray's externally is with your two files.

You sent me these files in post 1361, if that helps.

Thanks!
(2014-04-12, 07:17)thewhiteknight Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 04:17)bluray Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 00:23)thewhiteknight Wrote: bluray,

I'm still confused. I almost had this working with XBMC and TMT5 to playback my blu-ray discs w/menus (see post 1350) however after following you directions in post 1352 I can't get XBMC to change over to TMT5 at all. Can you tell me what's wrong? My playercore once again

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<args>"{1}"</args>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray Disc -->
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

@echo off

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uTotalMediaTheatre5.exe" E:

E: is my blu-ray drive letter.
I made it easy for you. You can simply download both files below and save it in C:\Users\Terry\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata folder....

-playercorefactory.xml
-playiso.bat

Hi bluray,

Is there any chance you still have these? I lost my HDD and the only way I can get my playercore to allow me to play my Blu-ray's externally is with your two files.

Thanks!
Sorry, that is a very old post. Since the latest stable XBMC is Frodo 12.3 now, chance are the files from the first post will work in your new HDD...
Hey Bluray how would be the easiest way you think to setup my files so xbmc plays my BD iso files within xbmc and 3d BD iso plays with TMT?

Right now all my BD files are Movie name (DATE) .iso for normal and 3d Movie Name (DATE).3d .iso
(2014-04-13, 23:49)rmilyard Wrote: Hey Bluray how would be the easiest way you think to setup my files so xbmc plays my BD iso files within xbmc and 3d BD iso plays with TMT?

Right now all my BD files are Movie name (DATE) .iso for normal and 3d Movie Name (DATE).3d .iso
Replace the existing ISO rule with this (<rule filetypes="iso|bdmv|mpls" filename=".*3d." player="ISO_BDMV_Player"/>).....
It doesn't work for me. When I start a movie (mkv), xbmc closes and I hear only sound. Please help.

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<filename>C:\Users\dell\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayDisc.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}"</args>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
</player>
<player name="ISO_BDMV_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Users\dell\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayISO.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}"</args>
<hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
</player>
<player name="Universal_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\mpc-hc64.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}"</args>
</player>
<player name="MPCHC_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files\MPC-HC\mpc-hc64.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}"</args>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray ISO -->
<!-- Bluray ISO/BDMV -->
<rule filetypes="iso|bdmv|mpls" player="ISO_BDMV_Player"/>
<!-- Bluray M2TS -->
<rule filetypes="m2ts" player="Universal_Player"/>
<!-- Bluray MKV -->
<rule filetypes="mkv" player="MPCHC_Player"/>
<!-- Bluray AVI -->
<rule filetypes="avi" player="Universal_Player"/>
<!-- Bluray TS -->
<rule filetypes="ts" player="Universal_Player"/>

<!-- Bluray Disc -->

</rules>
</playercorefactory>
(2014-04-17, 21:00)robin8 Wrote: It doesn't work for me. When I start a movie (mkv), xbmc closes and I hear only sound. Please help.
Are you trying to use MPC-HC as an external player for MKV file?
(2014-04-17, 21:27)bluray Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 21:00)robin8 Wrote: It doesn't work for me. When I start a movie (mkv), xbmc closes and I hear only sound. Please help.

Yes.
(2014-04-17, 23:07)robin8 Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 21:27)bluray Wrote:

Yes.
Is this "C:\Program Files\MPC-HC" where you installed your MPC-HC? If you have not done it, you can set MPC-HC to start movie in fullscreen...
Thank you. It works now. But the movie lags a little bit. Any idea what I can do about that? Maybe some setting in mpc-hc?
Does anyone know, how to start totalmediatheater 6 with metro skin? i knwo that you can start tmt with "-metro" in console but what do i have to write in my startline in the bat files? i tried this one, but it didn't work:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 6\uTotalMediaTheatre6.exe -metro" E:
Hi, hoping there's a quick answer for this (and I'm being dense!). Running W8.1, Frodo and Aeon Nox. I've successfully got my playercorefactory set up to run TMT5 with rules for BDs and HD DVDs. So when I insert a disc, Aeon Nox presents a disc icon at the bottom of the screen, click on this and bingo. All good.

However, what I want is a choice between the built-in player and my defined external player. For my library films, I can bring up the context menu and select "Play Using..." but I can't see how to do this for my optical media. This is for my family who don't care about anything but the films so XBMC's player would be fine for them, but I'd like to view using TMT5.

Is it possible?
(2014-04-12, 19:12)bluray Wrote:
(2014-04-12, 07:17)thewhiteknight Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 04:17)bluray Wrote: I made it easy for you. You can simply download both files below and save it in C:\Users\Terry\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata folder....

-playercorefactory.xml
-playiso.bat

Hi bluray,

Thanks!
Sorry, that is a very old post. Since the latest stable XBMC is Frodo 12.3 now, chance are the files from the first post will work in your new HDD...

Hey bluray,

I've tried the playercorefactory and play disc (I only want TMT5 to play my blu-ray discs, xbmc to play back all other media) files from the front page. When I put in a bluray for playback and press the play disc option in xbmc, xbmc disappears, a black screen appears like TMT5 is going to start, but then I'm just taken back to my windows home screen. Thoughts, ideas?
(2014-04-19, 00:57)thewhiteknight Wrote:
(2014-04-12, 19:12)bluray Wrote:
(2014-04-12, 07:17)thewhiteknight Wrote: Hi bluray,

Thanks!

Hey bluray,

I've tried the playercorefactory and play disc (I only want TMT5 to play my blu-ray discs, xbmc to play back all other media) files from the front page. When I put in a bluray for playback and press the play disc option in xbmc, xbmc disappears, a black screen appears like TMT5 is going to start, but then I'm just taken back to my windows home screen. Thoughts, ideas?
You can use the files below-

playercorefactory.xml

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<args>"{1}"</args>
<forceontop>false</forceontop>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray Disc -->
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

playdisc.bat (if your optical drive is not E, you need to change it to the correct drive)

@echo off
(2014-04-18, 15:25)richardb70 Wrote: Hi, hoping there's a quick answer for this (and I'm being dense!). Running W8.1, Frodo and Aeon Nox. I've successfully got my playercorefactory set up to run TMT5 with rules for BDs and HD DVDs. So when I insert a disc, Aeon Nox presents a disc icon at the bottom of the screen, click on this and bingo. All good.

However, what I want is a choice between the built-in player and my defined external player. For my library films, I can bring up the context menu and select "Play Using..." but I can't see how to do this for my optical media. This is for my family who don't care about anything but the films so XBMC's player would be fine for them, but I'd like to view using TMT5.

Is it possible?

Quoting myself but I couldn't see a solution to this. The only way to choose which player to use for optical media seems to be going into file view and drilling into the structure of the disc until you get to the index file. Not good Sad

Anyway, temporary solution is to use the Advanced Launcher to start TMT5, which means a custom menu option. Not too bad in the scheme of things, I guess.
  • 144(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup13