• 17(current)
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup
bluray Wrote:@Tomera,
When I said your playercorefactory codes for TMT5 looked okay last night, it's exactly what I meant. I tried your playercorefactory codes on my HTPC last night before I made the comment. It worked fine on my HTPC with full paid TMT5 version. When I clicked BD index.bdmv, TMT5 kicked on and stayed on for the duration of playback. The only time it went back to XBMC screen was when I stopped the movie and clicked backspace on my keyboard.

As I mentioned, it must have something to do with your free trial version!

no success there either.

maybe.. wait, i m on to something. 2 minites. let me try.
Ok. some clarification:
when u said " i clicked BD index.bdmv....". that made me try something. it seems to me u r not working in library mode, but in files mode ( xbmc ), so i tried that, and voila, it worked perfectly, so now i understand why u say its ok. sorry, and forgive me. this is just a missunderstanding.
saying that, i would preffer to keep working in Library mode, hence , is there something u could do with the codes?

Yors Truly,
Tomer
tomera69 Wrote:no success there either.

maybe.. wait, i m on to something. 2 minites. let me try.
Ok. some clarification:
when u said " i clicked BD index.bdmv....". that made me try something. it seems to me u r not working in library mode, but in files mode ( xbmc ), so i tried that, and voila, it worked perfectly, so now i understand why u say its ok. sorry, and forgive me. this is just a missunderstanding.
saying that, i would preffer to keep working in Library mode, hence , is there something u could do with the codes?

Yors Truly,
Tomer
Tomer- I'm glad that you got it to work. I have to check into library option. Well, you can enjoy the movie till then! Smile
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
I will stay up all night, waiting for your solution...Smile

by the way, Do you preffer working in "Files" Mode?
why?
it is much less comfortable, isn't it?
tomera69 Wrote:I will stay up all night, waiting for your solution...Smile

by the way, Do you preffer working in "Files" Mode?
why?
it is much less comfortable, isn't it?
I saved all my BD files in USB 3.0. It's very compact external drive (a single USB cable to power it and it fit in my pocket). I got used to move USB drive around to different HTPC's, and I got used to "File" mode. I'm not into fancy skin or anything like that. As long as it playback my BD file in full 1080P video with DTS-HD/TrueHD, I'm happy with it! Smile
all i have to say is thank u, and still waiting. no pressure.Smile
Downloading the file from this link doesn't seem to be working at all for me: http://www.2shared.com/document/ovrWPOek...PC-HC.html

EDIT: Don't actually need it I think, sorry! I am struggling though. This is what I have in playerfactory:

Code:
<playercorefactory>
    <players>
        <player name="ISO_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
            <filename>C:\Users\Danny\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayISO.bat</filename>
            <args>"{1}" /fullscreen</args>
            <hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
                        <hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
                        <warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
        </player>
                <player name="BDMV_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
            <filename>C:\Users\Danny\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayBDMV.bat</filename>
        </player>
        <player name="Disc_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
            <filename>C:\Users\Danny\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayDisc.bat</filename>
                </player>
        <player name="Universal_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
            <filename>C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD11\PDVDLaunchPolicy.exe</filename>

</player>
    </players>
    <rules action="prepend">
        <!-- Bluray ISO -->
        <rule filename=".*iso.*" player="ISO_Player"/>
                <!-- Bluray BDMV -->
        <rule filename=".*bdmv.*" player="BDMV_Player"/>
                <!-- Bluray MKV -->
                <rule filename=".*mkv.*" player="Universal_Player"/>
                <!-- Bluray M2TS -->
                <rule filename=".*m2ts.*" player="Universal_Player"/>

<!-- Bluray Disc -->
        <rule protocols="bd|dvd" player="Disc_Player"/>
       </rules>
</playercorefactory>

As you can see, I'm trying to use PDVD11. When I play an mkv file in XBMC, PDVD opens but nothing plays, it just sits on a blank screen for a few seconds before going to the movies tab :S
dannycorker Wrote:Downloading the file from this link doesn't seem to be working at all for me: http://www.2shared.com/document/ovrWPOek...PC-HC.html
As I mentioned in post #196, I used another site to upload all the files in post #1. If you want to download MPC-HC, you can download it from post #1.

dannycorker Wrote:EDIT: Don't actually need it I think, sorry! I am struggling though. This is what I have in playerfactory:

Code:
<playercorefactory>
    <players>
        </player>
        </player>
                </player>
        <player name="Universal_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">

</player>
    </players>
    <rules action="prepend">
        <!-- Bluray ISO -->
                <!-- Bluray BDMV -->
                <!-- Bluray MKV -->
                <!-- Bluray M2TS -->

<!-- Bluray Disc -->
       </rules>
</playercorefactory>

As you can see, I'm trying to use PDVD11. When I play an mkv file in XBMC, PDVD opens but nothing plays, it just sits on a blank screen for a few seconds before going to the movies tab :S
For PDVD11&12, you need to change (<args>"{1}" /fullscreen</args>) in playercorefactory to (<args>"{1}"</args>). For some reason, it doesn't work with playercorefactory fullscreen option. TMT5, PDVD10, MPC-HC, etc works fine with fullscreen option. If you want PDVD11 to launch in full screen, you can simply configure it to playback in fullscreen within PDVD11 setting/player. Smile
dannycorker Wrote:Downloading the file from this link doesn't seem to be working at all for me: http://www.2shared.com/document/ovrWPOek...PC-HC.html

EDIT: Don't actually need it I think, sorry! I am struggling though. This is what I have in playerfactory:

Code:
<playercorefactory>
    <players>
        </player>
        </player>
                </player>

</player>
    </players>
    <rules action="prepend">
        <!-- Bluray ISO -->
                <!-- Bluray BDMV -->
                <!-- Bluray MKV -->
                <!-- Bluray M2TS -->

<!-- Bluray Disc -->
       </rules>
</playercorefactory>

Assign PDVD11 to mkv files
Make a batch file (mkv.bat) and put in:
powershell -command Invoke-Item %1

Invoke-Item will play the %1 with PDVD
jarwha Wrote:Assign PDVD11 to mkv files
Make a batch file (mkv.bat) and put in:
powershell -command Invoke-Item %1

Invoke-Item will play the %1 with PDVD
Removing "fullscreen" option from playercorefactory code, PDVD11 should work fine with his playercorefactory file!
bluray Wrote:I never have a chance to look into to it. I am very busy house works this weekend!

Sorry to ask again but I still am not able to figure this out. I was wondering if you remembered what you did to fix the Playercorefactory.xml and PlayHDaudio.bat setup.
raidflex Wrote:Sorry to ask again but I still am not able to figure this out. I was wondering if you remembered what you did to fix the Playercorefactory.xml and PlayHDaudio.bat setup.
Can you show me your playercorefactory.xml and PlayHDaudio.bat again? What did you tried to playback?
bluray Wrote:Can you show me your playercorefactory.xml and PlayHDaudio.bat again? What did you tried to playback?

playercorefactory.xml

Code:
<playercorefactory>
    <players>
        <player name="HDaudio_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
            <filename>C:\Users\Kevin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayHDaudio.bat</filename>

</player>
    </players>
    <rules action="prepend">
        <!-- Bluray DTS-HD/TrueHD MKV -->

<rule filename=".*_DTS-HD.mkv*" protocols="*_DTS-HD.mkv*" player="HDaudio_Player"/>
                <rule filename=".*_TrueHD.mkv*" protocols="*_TrueHD.mkv*" player="HDaudio_Player"/>
        </rules>
</playercorefactory>

PlayHDaudio.bat

Code:
@echo off
rem you can place your Play3D file in \Roaming\XBMC\userdata\
set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:MKV\.mkv=%

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe" %pth% exit

Using TMT5 for movie playback. Also the PlayHDaudio is in same folder as playercorefactory. ( \Roaming\XBMC\userdata)
Am at the point where TMT5 or PDVD11 launch fine with a file, my next problem is getting my Harmony Remote to work well with them! Is there any way that anyone knows for either program to map your own shortcuts? In TMT for instance, Pop Up Menu is activated with CTRL+U, which I cannot send on my Harmony Remote.
@raidflex- can you try these playercorefactory codes without the bat file?

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe</filename>

</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">

<rule filename=".*_DTS-HD.mkv*" protocols="*_DTS-HD.mkv*" player="HDaudio_Player"/>
<rule filename=".*_TrueHD.mkv*" protocols="*_TrueHD.mkv*" player="HDaudio_Player"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>
bluray Wrote:@raidflex- can you try these playercorefactory codes without the bat file?

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe</filename>

</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">

</rules>
</playercorefactory>

Thanks that worked, now when I stop it closes TMT5, stops the movie and goes back to XBMC.

I have now one more issue. I found that I cannot fast forward, rewind or pause the movie. Now I could live with this, but is there a way to get the controls to work?

I am using a Harmoney 700 remote and the Soundgraph Imon IR system. The Harmoney remote is setup as a MCE remote and the imon IR is setup also for a MCE remote.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup13