• 7(current)
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup
tomera69 Wrote:[quote=bluray]You can give these codes a try:

why the - <!-- Bluray MKV -->
<rule filename=".*mkv.*" player="MKV_Player"/> ?

the 3d mkv files have regular mkv extension. ie. *.mkv
i dont mind using the "play using..", since the rest of the films are normal mkv and have the same extension.
as for BD disc, that is not a problem. once u insert a BD disc to the optical drive, pdvd starts playing it automatically.
-this rule will allow you to playback all blu-ray MKV files on your hard drive using PDVD10
<!-- Bluray MKV -->
<rule filename=".*mkv.*" player="MKV_Player"/>

-this rule will allow you to playback blu-ray disc directly on BD-ROM using PDVD10 with XBMC PlayDisc option
<!-- Bluray Disc -->
<rule protocols="bd|dvd" player="Disc_Player"/>

If you don't want PDVD10 to start automatically when blu-ray disc is insert, you can do as shown below for Windows 7 Autoplay option (you can simply type "autoplay" in W7 Start search box to access it).

Auto Play:
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
All my bly rays are in iso format. I want to only play the 3d blu ray isos with external player tmt5 how can I edit the files so it only uses tmt5 for the 3d movies?? I am using thie xbmc eden + Pvr build found here http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg...build.html this build plays normal blu rays without modification out of the box but I need tmt5 to play 3d movies cheers.
bluc Wrote:All my bly rays are in iso format. I want to only play the 3d blu ray isos with external player tmt5 how can I edit the files so it only uses tmt5 for the 3d movies?? I am using thie xbmc eden + Pvr build found here http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg...build.html this build plays normal blu rays without modification out of the box but I need tmt5 to play 3d movies cheers.
Yes, you can do it with these files below:

1. Install Virtual Clone Drive
2. Download these 2 files and place it in roaming/xbmc/userdat- Playercorefactory & PlayISO. Make sure to enter the correct VCD drive from HTPC. I used VCD "N:" drive in my HTPC. Make sure to enter the correct path for TMTs path in PlayISO and PlayISO path in Playercorefactory.
Tried your files but ALL blu rays play with tmt5. I ONLY want 3d blu ray to play with tmt5. I am having issue with standard blu ray play back with tmt5 wich is why I want to use the built in xbmc player for 2d blu ray but I need tmt5 for 3d Hope this is clear enough.
bluc Wrote:Tried your files but ALL blu rays play with tmt5. I ONLY want 3d blu ray to play with tmt5. I am having issue with standard blu ray play back with tmt5 wich is why I want to use the built in xbmc player for 2d blu ray but I need tmt5 for 3d Hope this is clear enough.

then you need to specify a file type, or if they are all .mkv, you will specify a word like SBS that would be in the file name to get it to play your 3d on a certain player. something like below, thats what I use to play my hsbs files externally through mpc-hc

<rule filetypes="mkv|ts" filename="*sbs*" player="Universal_Player"/>
robl45 Wrote:then you need to specify a file type, or if they are all .mkv, you will specify a word like SBS that would be in the file name to get it to play your 3d on a certain player. something like below, thats what I use to play my hsbs files externally through mpc-hc

<rule filetypes="mkv|ts" filename="*sbs*" player="Universal_Player"/>

Not mkv they are all full blu ray iso's same as my 2d blu ray which are also in iso they are all 1:1 disc copys of my original discs. Have tried adding
<rule filename=".*3D.*" player="PlayISO"/> to the playercorefactory.xml and made sure all my 3d rips had "3d" in the iso filename but the 2d iso's still play in tmt5 ideas?
bluc Wrote:Tried your files but ALL blu rays play with tmt5. I ONLY want 3d blu ray to play with tmt5. I am having issue with standard blu ray play back with tmt5 wich is why I want to use the built in xbmc player for 2d blu ray but I need tmt5 for 3d Hope this is clear enough.
The playercorefactory below should work then, but you have to name your 3d movie this way "movie title_3d.iso".

Playercorefactory

I used this rule "<rule filename=".*_3d.iso*" protocols="*_3d.iso*" player="ISO_Player"/>" in it. Everything else will playback using XBMC! Smile
Tried it now everything plays with xbmc No here is full playercorefactory file

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="ISO_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="false">
<filename>C:\Users\Dell\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayISO.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}" /fullscreen</args>
<forceontop>false</forceontop>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<hidecursor>false</hidecursor>

</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray ISO -->

<rule filename=".*_3d.iso*" protocols="*_3d.iso*" player="ISO_Player"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>
and here is screen shot of the naming structure
http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae237...tled-1.jpg
I see why, because you need to change ([COLOR="Red"]C:\Users\Dell\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userd ata\PlayISO.ba[/COLOR]t) in playercorefactory to the correct path on your HTPC.
changed it now the iso is not mounting. updated file

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="ISO_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="false">
<filename>C:\Users\big mal\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayISO.bat</filename>
<args>"{1}" /fullscreen</args>
<forceontop>false</forceontop>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<hidecursor>false</hidecursor>

</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray ISO -->

<rule filename=".*_3d.iso*" protocols="*_3d.iso*" player="ISO_Player"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>
Repaired xbmc and it fixed the mounting but 3d blu ray still playing in xbmc not tmt5Sad Also tried it on the official eden beta and same result so dont think its an issue with the pvr build.
O
bluc Wrote:Repaired xbmc and it fixed the mounting but 3d blu ray still playing in xbmc not tmt5Sad Also tried it on the official eden beta and same result so dont think its an issue with the pvr build.
Did you name your 3d blu-ray ISO as I suggested?

Here is example-
I'm using blu-ray ISO "The Dark Knight" as an example. It should be name "The Dark Knight_3d.iso" for it to playback using that playercorefactory. The ISO file without "_3d" will playback with XMBC.
Yea I posted a pic of the naming structure post #98 page 10 cheers. Still not working very frustrating lol
bluc Wrote:Yea I posted a pic of the naming structure post #98 page 10 cheers. Still not working very frustrating lol
And, this is where "C:\Users\big mal\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayISO.bat" you saved PlayISO.bat file, right? And, this is where <"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe" N:> you installed your TMT5, right? Is "N:" your VCD drive too?

I tried several BD ISO's. The only movie that playback with TMT5 using playercorefactory I created for you are BD ISO's with "_3d" files. All other files playback with XBMC!

Are your BD ISO's encrypted? If it is, you can download AnyDVD HD to decrypt it.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup13