• 35(current)
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup
(2012-04-14, 03:45)bluray Wrote: @andy....
Your codes looks fine. Unfortunately, I don't have TMT3 and HD-DVD ISO to try it for you. Can you manually mount one HD-DVD ISO with the available VCD drive? Try to playback the mounted ISO using TMT3......just want to see if it can playback using TMT3 by itself...

Yeah it works just fine. It's all good. I think I'm just going to rip to mkv. I wanted to keep as isos in case I ever have issues my combo bluray / hd dvd drive but honestly the movies I have on hd dvd are not that important to me anyway.
(2012-04-14, 19:19)Roman_V_M Wrote: <rule filetypes="bdmv|ISO|iso" player="TMT5"/> -->
Why are there cap and lower cases ISO's? [/quote]

If I'm not mistaken, RegExps are case sensitive.[/quote]I tried it both way, and it doesn't seem to matter but it doesn't hurt to leave it in though.....

(2012-04-14, 19:19)Roman_V_M Wrote: With this rule, did it playback BDMV and ISO using TMT5 and other blu-ray files using XBMC?

Yes, it does.
Excellent.....if anyone want to try a single CMD, they can give your codes a try.....

(2012-04-14, 19:28)andyd Wrote: Yeah it works just fine. It's all good. I think I'm just going to rip to mkv. I wanted to keep as isos in case I ever have issues my combo bluray / hd dvd drive but honestly the movies I have on hd dvd are not that important to me anyway.
Since MKV doesn't required VCD, it's easier format for XBMC external player......

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2012-03-02, 19:40)bluray Wrote:
ImTheDJ Wrote:Same problem here, except I'm using TMT5. I'm also playing the blu ray from a ripped folder, but I don't think that's the problem.
Did you use uMCEPlayer5.exe? It work better with MCE remote. You can simply presses stop/back buttons on MCE remote to get back to XBMC screen.

Hello i would use uMCEPlayer5.exe , work better with IRmon and Logitech Armony One too?

(2012-04-16, 13:16)Raffix74 Wrote:
(2012-03-02, 19:40)bluray Wrote:
ImTheDJ Wrote:Same problem here, except I'm using TMT5. I'm also playing the blu ray from a ripped folder, but I don't think that's the problem.
Did you use uMCEPlayer5.exe? It work better with MCE remote. You can simply presses stop/back buttons on MCE remote to get back to XBMC screen.

Hello i would use uMCEPlayer5.exe , work better with IRmon and Logitech Armony One too?
Yes, that is what it designed for.......but you can try both versions and stick to one you like most!
(2012-04-14, 00:18)bluray Wrote:
(2012-04-13, 21:44)LCD72 Wrote: Is there anything you suggest me to do during the install process? Actually I'm more like a Mac user, so Windows is a bit difficult to me...

Cheers

L.
Nothing....just all the standard installation....and make sure that video/audio/network drivers are update...and make sure that GPU driver is up to date too....

Okay, so..I'v spent the whole Sunday to do a fresh, clean install. All drivers were updated by Driver Genius. Big thanks to your original codes from post 1. (except that I removed "X86" ) here are the results:

BDMV files now plays almost perfect, except a "gap" while XBMC UI exits and TMT5 shows up...during this you can see the Desktop, and a command line window on it: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe. It takes only 2-2.5 sec but very annoying. The same happens on the way back to the XBMC UI.

ISO files were mounting , but sometimes I'v had the feeling that the code calls TMT5 too early, so it cannot starts playing.... If I hit OK again (still while inside TMT UI), over the mounted ISO, it starts playing immediately. The above mentioned "gap" exists here too. I tried to find out if any of my ISO files are broken, but all looks good. If I mount them outside XBMC, TMT5 plays them nicely.

Playing actual discs works ok, again except the "gap".

Unfotunately I cannot switch to BDMV files only, since 90 (more than 24 TB ) percent of my movies are ISO's... I could be wrong, but what about adding little delay in launching TMT5, this way VCD has enough time to mount the ISO??

Also, any idea how to get rid of the "gap" between XBMC and TMT5? I would like to see a nice, smooth transition between the apps, without seeing an ugly desktop...Smile

Cheers

L.
(2012-04-16, 18:46)LCD72 Wrote: Unfotunately I cannot switch to BDMV files only, since 90 (more than 24 TB ) percent of my movies are ISO's... I could be wrong, but what about adding little delay in launching TMT5, this way VCD has enough time to mount the ISO??
You can try the ISO codes below. If it still doesn't work right, I'll try to generate new codes with delay in it when I have time......

@echo off

"C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /I=F /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe" F:
"C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u

(2012-04-16, 18:46)LCD72 Wrote: Also, any idea how to get rid of the "gap" between XBMC and TMT5? I would like to see a nice, smooth transition between the apps, without seeing an ugly desktop...Smile

Cheers

L.
You can trying changing <hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc> to <hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc> and set TMT5 to "Auto Full Screen" and "Auto Start" in TMT5 UI.......

(2012-04-16, 19:48)bluray Wrote:
(2012-04-16, 18:46)LCD72 Wrote: Unfotunately I cannot switch to BDMV files only, since 90 (more than 24 TB ) percent of my movies are ISO's... I could be wrong, but what about adding little delay in launching TMT5, this way VCD has enough time to mount the ISO??
You can try the ISO codes below. If it still doesn't work right, I'll try to generate new codes with delay in it when I have time......

No change...Sad all the ISO's were mounted, but the playback just randomly starting...

@echo off

"C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /I=F /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 5\uMCEPlayer5.exe" F:
"C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u

(2012-04-16, 18:46)LCD72 Wrote: Also, any idea how to get rid of the "gap" between XBMC and TMT5? I would like to see a nice, smooth transition between the apps, without seeing an ugly desktop...Smile

Cheers

L.
You can trying changing <hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc> to <hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc> and set TMT5 to "Auto Full Screen" and "Auto Start" in TMT5 UI.......

The gap now disappeared, but the mentioned command line window (C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe) now shows up on top of the XBMC UI till TMT5 taking over....

@LCD72-

Can you replace all "uMCEPlayer5.exe" with this "uTotalMediaTheatre5.exe"?
(2012-04-16, 22:04)bluray Wrote: @LCD72-

Did it, and replaced everywhere (including the .bat files), now all I get is "External Player Active, click OK when playback has ended" message, floating over the XBMC UI.... So, I'v went back to the playercorefactory code to replace

<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc> with <hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>

Now XBMC hides (there's the gap of course, while desktop is visible), uTotalMediaTheatre5.exe take the role. VCD mounts, TMT plays....

I may be wrong, but is this means that there's something with uMCEPlayer5.exe? If possible, I would prefer to use uMCEPlayer, because I will use MCE remote in the future, easier to use, and I like the smooth skin of it.

Cheers

L.
(2012-04-16, 23:46)LCD72 Wrote:
(2012-04-16, 22:04)bluray Wrote: @LCD72-

Did it, and replaced everywhere (including the .bat files), now all I get is "External Player Active, click OK when playback has ended" message, floating over the XBMC UI.... So, I'v went back to the playercorefactory code to replace

<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc> with <hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>

Now XBMC hides (there's the gap of course, while desktop is visible), uTotalMediaTheatre5.exe take the role. VCD mounts, TMT plays....

I may be wrong, but is this means that there's something with uMCEPlayer5.exe? If possible, I would prefer to use uMCEPlayer, because I will use MCE remote in the future, easier to use, and I like the smooth skin of it.

Cheers

L.
Enjoy it for now.....Nod

[/quote]Enjoy it for now.....Nod

[/quote]

It will do for now...

Can I ask you to share your exact setup on your machine with TMT5? OS, TMT5 version, AnyDVDHD version etc?

If your code works on your gear just like it supposed to, I'll install the very same softwares to achieve the same result...

Cheers

L.
@LCD72-
All the info in my system is captured in the 1st post, and everyting in the 1st post is for W7......
(2012-04-17, 16:48)bluray Wrote: @LCD72-
All the info in my system is captured in the 1st post, and everyting in the 1st post is for W7......

Ahh, okay....thanks for your help so far!

L.

@LCD72-
You can get rid of the annoying "require an update" popup bug by install this- TMT5 Fixes. It stop ask me "require an update" after I installed. The fixes are directly from ArcSoft......

For external code, use the codes below:

<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>

uMCEPlayer5.exe

It'll be more fluid.....
(2012-04-18, 04:02)bluray Wrote: @LCD72-
You can get rid of the annoying "require an update" popup bug by install this- TMT5 Fixes. It stop ask me "require an update" after I installed. The fixes are directly from ArcSoft......

For external code, use the codes below:

<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>

uMCEPlayer5.exe

It'll be more fluid.....

TMT update: Yeah, I'v installed it already this week-end, during the fresh install. No more popup....

Also, I did the switch back to uMCEPlayer, along with the code mod you suggested. The transition between XBMC - TMT5 - XBMC is nice smooth now, except the annoying command prompt pop-up which I cannot get rid of Sad
Here's a screenshot: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4hkodk

Ad, there's the problem with the ISO files...again, they mounting, but many times TMT5 stops here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tbdqao

• 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup13