• 3(current)
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup
Hi,

No possibility to close external program automaticly when we start audio thru XBMC player audio ?
yallah Wrote:Hi,

No possibility to close external program automaticly when we start audio thru XBMC player audio ?
I'm I missing something? If you use XBMC to playback MP3 music or review JPG photo, it should not have anything to do with external player. If you use my latest (playercorefactory.xml) to playback MP3/JPG, the external player should never launch.
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Ok but if i play movie with external player and play music track directly without stop film (by json request) what happen with your (playercorefactory.xml)

bluray Wrote:I'm I missing something? If you use XBMC to playback MP3 music or review JPG photo, it should not have anything to do with external player. If you use my latest (playercorefactory.xml) to playback MP3/JPG, the external player should never launch.
Hm, somehow my solution (according to the one posted here) is not working.

I made a file called C:\Users\Grinsekatze\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playercorefactory.xml with the following content:
PHP Code:
<playercorefactory>
  <
players>
    <
player name="PDVDPlayerIso" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
      <
filename>%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\XBMC\playiso.cmd</filename>
      <
args>"{1}" /fullscreen /close</args>
      <
hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
      <
hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
      <
warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
    </
player>
    <
player name="PDVDPlayerDisc" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
      <
filename>%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\XBMC\playdisc.cmd</filename>
      <
args>"{1}" /fullscreen /close</args>
      <
hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
      <
hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
      <
warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
    </
player>
  </
players>
  <
rules>
    <
rule filetypes="iso" filename=".*bluray.*" player="PDVDPlayerIso">
    <
rule name="Blu-Ray" protocols="bd" player="PDVDPlayerDisc">
  </
rules>
</
playercorefactory

I also made two other files called playiso.cmd:
PHP Code:
"%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d="%1"
choice /C y /T 5 /D y nul
"%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\CyberLink\PowerDVD11\PowerDVD11.exe" "G:\BDMV\index.object"
"%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" 
/d=/

And playdisc.cmd:
PHP Code:
"%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\CyberLink\PowerDVD11\PowerDVD11.exe" "G:\BDMV\index.object" 

I use PowerDVD11 Ultra with latest patch, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 with latest updates, XBMC 10.1 and AnyDVD HD 6.8.9.0.

But when I hit an iso (ex the_smurfs.bluray.iso) (playiso.cmd) or when I try to access a disc (to test playdisc.cmd) I get an error from xbmc.
The Error that appears when I try to playback a disc: "DVD drive - Please insert disc". When I try to play an Blu-ray iso nothing happenes.

So I tried the scripts without xbmc.
The result: playiso works. The iso is mounted, powerdvd starts andn plays the movie. when I close the player the iso gets unmounted. But playdisc is not working propper. Powerdvd starts but doesn't play the disc automatically.
I found out by luck when I insert the disc some seconds before I start the playdisc script the disc will be played automatically. So I assume it's a problem of powerdvd and that it only autoplays just inserted movies but not movies that are already in the drive for hours.

Can someone help me please?
Grinsekatze
yallah Wrote:Ok but if i play movie with external player and play music track directly without stop film (by json request) what happen with your (playercorefactory.xml)
I never thought of watching movie and listen to music at the same time. My brain can only watch and listen to one thing at a time. Big Grin
sure Smile
Sorry certainly i don't explain you nicely.

It's for that. I want stop automaticly external prog when i choose music (XBMC player) via Ipad remote.
bluray Wrote:I never thought of watching movie and listen to music at the same time. My brain can only watch and listen to one thing at a time. Big Grin
Grinsekatze Wrote:Can someone help me please?
Grinsekatze
You can download and use the exact codes I listed below:

1. playercorefactory.xml
2. PlayDisc
3. PlayBDMV
4. PalyISO

Note- You can simply change the correct PowerDVD 11 directories in PlayDisc, PlayBDMV, PlayISO and Playercorefacoty. Where ever you place PlayDisc, PlayBDMV and PlayISO files, you'll need to enter the correct directories for these three players in Playercorefactory. I'm recommending using "PDVDLaunchPolicy.exe" instead of "PowerDVD11.exe". Smile
yallah Wrote:sure Smile
Sorry certainly i don't explain you nicely.

It's for that. I want stop automaticly external prog when i choose music (XBMC player) via Ipad remote.
When I have time, I'll try to come up with the code for you. For now, you can simply stop the movie before listen to music! Smile
Oh Perfect !!!
Thx

bluray Wrote:When I have time, I'll try to come up with the code for you. For now, you can simply stop the movie before listen to music! Smile
Hm, I installed TMT5 to test it. My scripts are working without xbmc from plain windows. Here also the movie is autoplayed after I lunch the scripts.

But still: In xbmc when I try to load the inserted disc (it's mounted with virtual clonedrive because atm I don't have a blu-ray drive) I only get an error message telling me "DVD drive - Please insert disc". When I try to load the iso nothing happenes and when I try to reload it I also get an error telling me that it's not working.

I'll give your scripts a try now. Thanks.

Edit:
Ok, I checked your version with TMT5 but same problems under xbmc like before.
I tried to use deamon tools instead of virtual clonedrive to test the disc ability. Now the error is gone but instead of playing the disc I navigate through the filesystem from that disc. I'm confused.
Hi again

Could you tell me what is the BDplayer & playdisc code to make MPC-HC read my blurays instead of powerdvd11 or tmt5? I realized that i can read my bluray within mpc-hc, it launch so much quickly and i feel that the image quality is a bit higher (+ no problem to launche it on a second screen)

I tried to simply change the path in the bluray & playdisc xml you gave by the one of mpc-hc, but when i click on "play a disc" on XBMC, nothing happen, so i guess it miss something.

Thx in advance
Grinsekatze Wrote:I'll give your scripts a try now. Thanks.

Edit:
Ok, I checked your version with TMT5 but same problems under xbmc like before.
I tried to use deamon tools instead of virtual clonedrive to test the disc ability. Now the error is gone but instead of playing the disc I navigate through the filesystem from that disc. I'm confused.
Are you trying to playback DVD or BD on DVD-ROM or BD-ROM? These two drives are different, and it need to be coded differently.
bluray Wrote:Are you trying to playback DVD or BD on DVD-ROM or BD-ROM? These two drives are different, and it need to be coded differently.

As I don't have a dlu-ray drive at the moment I did a iso rip of one 3d movie. Afterwards I tried to mount it with virtual clonedrive . I think vcd only emulates a dvd drive (maybe thats's the reason for the error mentioned earlier). So I tried daemon tools instead. Windows recognizes it as a BD-ROM Drive. Here I can not watch the movie but navigate through the file structure of the disc.

At least playing Iso-images directly is working now. I noticed that I had forgotten to change the user name 'Dell' from your scripts to mine.
Grinsekatze Wrote:As I don't have a dlu-ray drive at the moment I did a iso rip of one 3d movie. Afterwards I tried to mount it with virtual clonedrive . I think vcd only emulates a dvd drive (maybe thats's the reason for the error mentioned earlier). So I tried daemon tools instead. Windows recognizes it as a BD-ROM Drive. Here I can not watch the movie but navigate through the file structure of the disc.
In my PlayISO.bat file, you need to enter the correct VCD drive on your HTPC. I have 4 VCD drives on my HTPC, and I used VCD drive "N:" in my PlayISO.bat. When you playback BD ISO using XBMC, VCD in PlayISO.bat will mount/unmount everything automatically and start playback movie automatically too.

Grinsekatze Wrote:At least playing Iso-images directly is working now. I noticed that I had forgotten to change the user name 'Dell' from your scripts to mine.
That why I mentioned several times to enter the correct directories for your HTPC in the bat and xml files.
bluray Wrote:In my PlayISO.bat file, you need to enter the correct VCD drive on your HTPC. I have 4 VCD drives on my HTPC, and I used VCD drive "N:" in my PlayISO.bat. When you playback BD ISO using XBMC, VCD in PlayISO.bat will mount/unmount everything automatically and start playback movie automatically too.

That why I mentioned several times to enter the correct directories for your HTPC in the bat and xml files.

I did. I just somehow oversaw your Dell User - maybe I'm still too much used of enviroment variables (where the current user is also inserted from windows itself).

I also changed the drive letters from N (in PlayISO) to G before I tried. The driveletter D (in PlayDisc) is already the same one.

Also I checked the VCD Drive type. It's like daemon tools a BD-ROM drive.

I checked my scripts again and now (after some small changes like using powerdvdcinema11.exe) they work as long as I don't use them from inside xbmc. Your and my scripts run under windows itself but not inside xbmc. So I do belive the problem resists somewhere eigther in the playercorefactory.xml or in xbmc itself. I use Dhama and neighter your nor my xml file work (of course I double checked the paths in both).

Edit:
Ok. I checked the xbmc functionality again and like before (with your scripts) inside xbmc I can play iso directly now but when it comes to play discs (or images mounted before I start xbmc, like I do atm with daemon tools on my driveletter D) it fails. When I try to play the disc I can navigate through the file-/folder-structure of the disc and it doesn't start to play / the player is not loaded. I use your playercorefactory.xml (but changed the user Dell to my one. Everything else is in the mentioned directory so I had not to change the rest). Both my and your scripts (playiso and playdisc) cause the same missfunction.

At the moment I use daemon tools to mount a 3d blu-ray iso-image to driveletter D and I use the same image to test the playiso script (in combination with VCD on driveletter G). The player can be both (both is installed but not working in xbmc) TMT5 or PDVD11.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup13