Way to Troubleshoot why epidosdes aren't being added in
My xbmc isn't pulling in all my episodes of espn 30 for 30. Is there a good way to troubleshoot why it's not able to pull them in?

TheTVdb website has them all listed which is what I have the scraper set to. It's only pulling in one episode instead of all 30. They are all in the same folder too.

Thanks
HTPC_Bar:Silverstone GD05B | ASROCK Z68M | Intel I3 |
HTPC_LivingRoom:Intel NUC i3
HTPC_BedRoom:Lenovo
UNRAID:1TB, 3TB, 3TB

CHECK your name convention first. I used to have these issues once I handled the renaming library update and scrapping works solid. I use this name convention and it never fails,

My.Ghost.Stories.E01E13.Scary.Hell.House ......although this episode is fictional doesn't exist I am just trying to show you one way to name them. I have had 100 percent success adding every tv show this way I have about 2000 tv episodes of course many tv shows.

There are many renaming apps and some designed for tv show renaming. I would do a search next time too as some may not spend the time to answer a question that has been asked a lot. Search will be your personal assistant here on XMBC.org.

Have a good one and good luck on your project
Any luck solving this? I'm having the same issue.
Quote:Is there a good way to troubleshoot

Stop right there and get a Debug Log.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Check out ESPN 30 for 30 on thetvdb.com.

Then you'll have to rename your files accordingly.

Specials: s00eXX
Season 1: s01eXX
Season 2: s02eXX

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Way to Troubleshoot why epidosdes aren't being added in0