Help, going insane with media tools
I manually download posters, fanart and trailers for my movies, i use ember media manager to extract extrathumbs and I use media companion to create the .nfo files.

I upgraded media companion and now it wont scrape .nfo for my movies and I could never get ember media manager to do much of anything except extract the extrathumbs but even that was tedious.

What program is best and easiest for creating .nfo's and extrathumbs for my movies?

thanks

TC
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
Hello,
XBNE is in the best, but not easiest but it does both things that you request.
XBNE : XBMC Video DataBase / Nfo Editor
Download - Forum - Donate
Vincent81 Wrote:Hello,
XBNE is in the best, but not easiest but it does both things that you request.

thanks, will give it a try Nod
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
Just use Ember as you're already using it, follow my guide (It's for Boxee but is the same setup)
http://leetstreet.net/blog/2011/05/embe/
tcman take it easy ! dont go insane in the membrane ! what the heck .. go knock yerselves out.. Just joking... as Pog said give ember a try it will do all that for you the ONLY drawback ( or what i have not been able to figure out ) is how to make emm-r autoupdate and autoscrape as soon as new files are addedd to watched folder.
on a side note I shall check xbne out myself and see !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help, going insane with media tools0