[DEAL] Azio KB351RT Wireless Keyboard/Trackball ($40 - free ship)
I know we're all looking for the new perfect way to control our HTPC. Saw this posted on Techbargains, so I figure i would pass it along. Looks interesting, I can't vouch for it myself though...

AZIO KB351RT Compact Size RF 2.4G Wireless Keyboard with Trackball, USB

Description:
The AZIO KB351RT is a surprisingly easy to use wireless trackball keyboard that provides you with the perfect way to interface with your Multimedia PC. Designed with Home Theater PC and Multimedia PC users in mind, this miniature wireless keyboard features an easy-to-use integrated trackball with left-handed mouse buttons. This combination along with its small form-factor design allows for easy handheld navigation for your living room setup. Equipped with wireless 2.4 GHz RF technology, embedded Multimedia & Internet hot keys and glossy piano black design, AZIO's latest wireless trackball keyboard is the ultimate companion to your HTPC or Multimedia PC.

Features:

Multimedia Keyboard with Trackball
The AZIO KB351RT has built-in 12mm diameter trackball pointing device with left-hand mouse buttons, 7 multimedia keys (Back Track, Next Track, Play/Pause, Stop, Vol+, Vol-, and Mute) and 3 Internet hotkeys (HOME, EMAIL, and BACK) -- all in a slim, elegant and small form-factor design, making it the perfect handheld HTPC or Multimedia PC input device.
2.4 GHz RF Wireless Technology
2.4GHz RF wireless technology delivers reliable wireless connection and superior operating range up to 33 feet for the ultimate wireless freedom.
Scissors Keycap
Scissors keycap architecture makes typing silent, responsive, and comfortable.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEAL] Azio KB351RT Wireless Keyboard/Trackball ($40 - free ship)0