[Request] New UI
searched for GUI & UI didn't really come up with results.

Wondering if the "Remote Control" will be updated.

Would like unified play/pause button to increase space, would like bigger buttons, less negative space.

LOVE this remote, greatest app on my phone hands down.
Something more modern and more tablet-adapted is on the way.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Thanks for your reply, and thanks for all the work on this Nod

I suppose a new ui will arrive after appropriate testing is done on android 4
New UI will arrive once the it's coded.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
I can't wait to use the new UI on my kindle fire. Thanks!
freezy Wrote:Something more modern and more tablet-adapted is on the way.

+1! Fantastic app Freezy - icing on the cake for XBMC.Cool
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
DDDamian Wrote:+1! Fantastic app Freezy - icing on the cake for XBMC.Cool

Has there been an update to the remote app? I don't see it.

IMO, I think if a refresh on the UI for android tablets is going to really happen, then I think something on par with constellation for iOS would be what we should be aiming for.
flyte Wrote:Has there been an update to the remote app? I don't see it.

Read man - Freezy said one was coming, not when - give him a day lol
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
The post that I quoted suggested that there was some sort of new `fantastick app.`, which is why I asked if there was an update.

I wasn`t demanding an update..
flyte Wrote:The post that I quoted suggested that there was some sort of new `fantastick app.`, which is why I asked if there was an update.

I wasn`t demanding an update..

Sorry - didn't mean to sound harsh there! I'm eager too Big Grin He said a new version was coming and I just replied that it was a fantastic app (meaning already). No offense meant good sir, just didn't think you'd seen Freezy's post.
Next update will fix ICS issues and some other minor problems. Big update with new UI is still some time away, but I'm trying to make progress.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] New UI1