• 109(current)
Release OzWeather - Australian Weather Addon using BOM data inc. animated radar support
(2024-01-10, 01:29)bossanova808 Wrote: BTW the fixes to the skin files are likely very easy - just go in to your skin folder and find this file:
OzWeatherTweaks-aeon.xml

...open that in a text editor and muck around with the values (and potentially fonts, looking in fonts.xml for hints) - and reload the skin after each change to check the outcome.  It should not take long to get it looking correct - once it looks right send me that file (and a screenshot) - and I can integrate it properly into the patcher, even without installing MQ9!

I couldn't get this one to work ,the fonts are completely different than aeon silvo ,it looks worse when I rename fonts in OzWeatherTweaks.
I just tried here at work on a vanilla Omega install and it gets stuck at the same place.  I'm done, I'm not going to spend any more time on something so rubbish (that should, frankly, be removed from the main Kodi repo as all it does is break people's installs - the only way to fix is to re-install or, if you know how, go into guisettings.xml and manually reset the skin in there - so God only knows how many installs this is breaking for people!!)

Just trash.
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Just a note that of course OzWeather continues to work nicely with the new Kodi Omega (V21).

I have also updated the Skin Patcher for the new Confluence 1080p version available for Omega, as well as adding support for A Confluence Zeitgeist, bring the list of supported skins to:
Estuary, Estouchy, Amber, Aeon Nox Silvo, Aeon Tajo, OSMC, Confluence, Confluence Zeitgeist, & Xonfluence
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
  • 109(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OzWeather - Australian Weather Addon using BOM data inc. animated radar support5