• 35(current)
Release OzWeather - Australian Weather Addon using BOM data inc. animated radar support
Hmm, I don't have a LongOutlookDay or a current UV (solarradiation I guess) (just a daily UV high) - easily available, but the rest are just renames, so will incorporate (inc you sunrise ones). Moonphase I just can't bring myself to care about!!

I also noticed someone forked my repo and added support for banner.png of the weatherprovider, so I added that support & image in too.

Done, and pull request sent, so update should go out soon!
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Cheers

LongOutlookDay would correspond with your Current.ConditionLong forecast would it not ?

Yes Current.SolarRadiation looks like the local observed UV and not the max for the day - UVIndex.

That would be a long description forecast for days ahead (vs Current.ConditionLong). But yeah maybe I should set the first long description that way too, even if I don't have other long descriptions?
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Ok understood.

It is good now to see a bit more compatibility with other Skins without a major re-write of the code involved.

I've just realise they cahnged Day to Daily so I have to fix that now, and will add the daily.0.LongDesc thing in too, just to have all I can do easily anyway

Thanks for your help!
Ok v0.7.7 has popped up.

One issue - it appears there is a problem with Predicted Rain - nothing for any of the forecast days is showing up in Confluence when it should.

Predicted Rain is working when I test v0.7.5

found the issue, you have left out this in the new version:

Code:
setProperty(WEATHER_WINDOW, 'Day%i.RainChanceAmount'       % count, common.replaceHTMLCodes(rainAmountList[count]))

setProperty(WEATHER_WINDOW, 'Daily.%i.RainChanceAmount' % count, common.replaceHTMLCodes(rainAmountList[count]))

...should be in there. I thought it would be daily like the rest of them, not day?

I can set both but that seems odd as the other new ones are all Daily.

Ah ok I get it,

'Daily.%i.ChancePrecipitation'
'Daily.%i.Precipitation'

are the new ones, and I acidentally changed an old one. Ooops Smile

Can you cahnge that block to be:

setProperty(WEATHER_WINDOW, 'Daily.%i.ShortDate' % count, str(goodshortDate))
setProperty(WEATHER_WINDOW, 'Day%i.Title' % count, day)
setProperty(WEATHER_WINDOW, 'Daily.%i.ChancePrecipitation' % count, rainChanceList[count])
setProperty(WEATHER_WINDOW, 'Day%i.RainChance' % count, rainChanceList[count])
setProperty(WEATHER_WINDOW, 'Daily.%i.Precipitation' % count, common.replaceHTMLCodes(rainAmountList[count]))
setProperty(WEATHER_WINDOW, 'Day%i.RainChanceAmount' % count, common.replaceHTMLCodes(rainAmountList[count]))
setProperty(WEATHER_WINDOW, 'Daily.%i.HighTemperature' % count, maxList[count])
setProperty(WEATHER_WINDOW, 'Day%i.HighTemp' % count, maxList[count])
setProperty(WEATHER_WINDOW, 'Daily.%i.LowTemperature' % count, minList[count])
setProperty(WEATHER_WINDOW, 'Day%i.LowTemp' % count, minList[count])
setProperty(WEATHER_WINDOW, 'Day%i.Outlook' % count, desc)
setProperty(WEATHER_WINDOW, 'Day%i.OutlookIcon' % count, '%s.png' % weathercode)
setProperty(WEATHER_WINDOW, 'Day%i.FanartCode' % count, weathercode)

....test thoroughly and let me know all is well? I am a bit busy and donb't want to keep re-submitting if there are any other screwups!
Righto, I should have given you a heads up not to remove anything.

Just add stuff for compatibility, without breakage.

Yes last night I added 'Day%i.RainChanceAmount' back in again and everything was back to normal.

Updated & submitted as 0.7.8
For anyone that is trying to use my skin files with Aeon MQ5, the readme has a small issue with a path, it should read like the following, Bossanov808 perhaps you could update it, or I can send you a new zip file.

V1.1
Copy MyWeather.xml to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p (rename existing one)
Copy the weatherart directory to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\weather.ozweather

Note: Replace <username> with the username you run XBMC with.

Run XBMC select ozweather as the wetherplugin in settings, set your suburb, radar ID and enjoy.

Known issue: The display on the home menu weather does not fully populate.
So tell me what labels are used on the home menu and let's fix it...

(re: updating wiki - it's a wiki, just create an account and fix it!)
Boss, the 0.7.8 update has not come through yet, its been a while.

Maybe another request is needed ?

hmm, yeah, not sure what's going on there. I'd really like to get those aeon nox labels happening at the same time though, save doing two updates again....any idea what ones they are
@uksa007 @wrxtasy ?
It appears Aeon is probably using some of these on the homepage:
https://github.com/ronie/weather.openwea...README.txt

...if someone confirms which, I will add them to OzWeather. @uksa007?
I don't use Aeon Nox much but will have a look through the code to see if there are any similar properties when I get a chance..

• 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OzWeather - Australian Weather Addon using BOM data inc. animated radar support5