Always original title in Filmdelta
Hi all.
Pushed a new version of my Filmdelta scraper (1.0.7) last week and now I suddenly discovered that it in fact isn't working correctly and I don't really know what I did wrong.

I added a new conditional to let the user choose wheter to use swedish titles as found at filmdelta or the original movie title. What I discovered now is that it seems to fetch the original title no matter what I tell it to do in the settings. The relevant piece of the scraper looks like this:

Code:
<RegExp conditional="swedishtitles" input="$$1" output="&lt;title&gt;\1&lt;/title&gt;" dest="5">
                                <expression noclean="1">&lt;title&gt; (.*?) - Filmdelta -</expression>
                        </RegExp>
                        <RegExp conditional="!swedishtitles" input="$$1" output="&lt;title&gt;\1&lt;/title&gt;" dest="5">
                                <expression>&lt;h4&gt;Originaltitel&lt;/h4&gt;[^&lt;]*&lt;h5&gt;([^&lt;]*)&lt;/h5&gt;.*?/filmarkiv/([0-9]*)/</expression>
                        </RegExp>

I thought this would mean that it would enter the first regexp if "swedishtitles" is true and the second if it's false, but I guess I'm misunderstanding something Huh

/Daniel
Hm, looks good to me. Conditional !settingsname means the option is not checked within the scraper settings.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Ah, you should maybe change the default value to false (in resources/settings.xml) ?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:Hm, looks good to me. Conditional !settingsname means the option is not checked within the scraper settings.

Strange. No matter how I set it it seems like it's fetching the original title Confused

vdrfan Wrote:Ah, you should maybe change the default value to false (in resources/settings.xml) ?

Nope. I think it's more logical to default it to true. Then if the user doesn't change anything it works like in previous versions, ie it uses the swedish title.

/Daniel

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Always original title in Filmdelta0