• 110(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
I downloaded like 3-4 media managers today they all are crap. I also download Media Companion I think no one is working on it any more. Anyway it is slow as heck but seems to be working for movies.
Like I said earlier, delete the folder named Temp in the EMM folder. Then try to rescrape the movies/tv shows.
Dragen

still not working for me
Kinda sad that this seems to be dead again.
I cant find anything to replace ember. Most do something kinda good but suck at other stuff.
Just want imdb+ofdb scraper+youtube trailer+autorenamer+fanart.tv Wink

Maybe MediaElch gets to a point where its as useful as ember.
I tried to use MediaElch but it kept crashing. The only movie EMM finds is 101 Dalmatians II all the rest of my movies nothing LOL

Sorry it was MIP that was crashing
Teko maybe if we could scrape from TMDB as a second source EMM would be better. I am not too sure it Ember as I has issues with other managers. When I load my movies in them they showed my movies twice and some three times and I was also having scraping issues.
Here how to fix Ember:

Open EMM and click on Edit then settings then Movie tab now click on Ember XML Movie scrapers. Now click enable then populate scrapers and pick tmdb_olympia. This will use The Movie Datebase (TMDB) to download from.

Now click on Ember Native scrapers and uncheck enable this will stop Ember from looking at IMDB. Click OK

Now everything should be working as normal.

(2012-11-29, 05:14)Randall Lind Wrote: Here how to fix Ember:

Open EMM and click on Edit then settings then Movie tab now click on Ember XML Movie scrapers. Now click enable then populate scrapers and pick tmdb_olympia. This will use The Movie Datebase (TMDB) to download from.

Now click on Ember Native scrapers and uncheck enable this will stop Ember from looking at IMDB. Click OK

Now everything should be working as normal.

This won't scrape the cast for movies
Fire TV Stick, Xiaomi Mi Box, Tanix TX3 Mini (S905W), Fire TV with 4K, Apple TV 4K, Tanix TX3 (S905X3)
I know but at least it is something until IMDB starts working again or a fix comes out.
Yep, EMM is definately not scraping movies again, i tried and as someone noted above, even manually entering the code doesnt work.
I agree EMM not scraping movies but I am fortunate enough to (still) be able to manually enter the imdb number and it scrapes as normal (Although how long this lasts for I'm not sure).
Will there be a fix or is this excellent program going to be left on the shelfHuh?
I hope not as this is my number one media manager and dont know how I survived without it for so long.

on another note

(Does anybody know the root of the cause?)
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2012-11-29, 13:01)leepenny Wrote: I agree EMM not scraping movies but I am fortunate enough to (still) be able to manually enter the imdb number and it scrapes as normal (Although how long this lasts for I'm not sure).
Will there be a fix or is this excellent program going to be left on the shelfHuh?
I hope not as this is my number one media manager and dont know how I survived without it for so long.

on another note

Manually entering the IMDB ID without the 'tt' part works for me too
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
I disabled (un-checked enable) on Ember XML Movie Scrapers.

Edit/Settings go to movie tab - scroll down to Ember XML Movie Scrapers and deselect "Enabled".

I am now able to scrape again.
Not for me entering IMDB ID numbers shows movie information but it doesn't download anything for me as I stated before.
(2012-11-29, 13:01)leepenny Wrote: I agree EMM not scraping movies but I am fortunate enough to (still) be able to manually enter the imdb number and it scrapes as normal (Although how long this lasts for I'm not sure).

on another note

It seems to be working again today Smile
I was right it was IMDB server everything is working which is great. It would seem not to be EMM fault the best media manager lives to die another day! I hated all I tried yesterday. The showed double or even list some movies 3 times. So YEA!!!!
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26