• 120(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
(2012-12-06, 22:39)john.doe Wrote: Also, I don't really see why someone would upload their release to a "fremium" host when Github hosts the files free without issue. I don't like dealing with ad clogged pay-per-click services, so I uploaded Dan's version to my github repo: https://github.com/downloads/Darkknight3...7_fix1.rar

Please update your file. I have forgot to copy the "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll" to the root folder.

(2012-12-06, 22:39)john.doe Wrote: Dropbox mirror for Ember_1.3.0.7_fix1.rar: http://db.tt/3JXVgInS
MD5: bc21502f3cc4393d3ed8df95b7d15133

Please update your file. I have forgot to copy the "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll" to the root folder.
(2012-12-07, 16:05)Randall Lind Wrote: Does Dan or any know how to fix the bulk renamer? For the longest time when I use it I get 2 of every movie listed, The real directory and a fake one. This is why I right click and rename in Ember as it doesn't make a zombie directory.

I'll check that out.
Updated the file and it works perfect.
Awesome. Copying that file over worked perfectly.

The logic for TV art needs to be updated. XBMC has support for both posters and banners. There should be an option to grab both.
(2012-12-07, 16:15)kricker Wrote: Awesome. Copying that file over worked perfectly.

The logic for TV art needs to be updated. XBMC has support for both posters and banners. There should be an option to grab both.

I have try to make banner support, but it is difficult.

Frodo will also change the file names of the images and NFO's. The whole thing is still compatible with the old file name, but it is useful if Ember applies the changes.
For a couple of days I have been having problems using tmdb_olympia.xml when scraping my movies. EMM will not start the scraping when I want to use "Ember XML Movie Scrapers".
I can only scrape using "Ember Native Movie Scrapers".
I'm using the latest version, 1.3.0.7, the fixed one.
I go with the native scrapers but when using it, it doesnt pick the release year of the movie..
What is wrong?
(2012-12-07, 16:31)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-12-07, 16:15)kricker Wrote: Awesome. Copying that file over worked perfectly.

I have try to make banner support, but it is difficult.

Frodo will also change the file names of the images and NFO's. The whole thing is still compatible with the old file name, but it is useful if Ember applies the changes.
Right, if you can make it up to date with Frodo's changes that would be great. Thanks for the effort.

LOL

Thanks Dan working perfectly now really appreciate what you've done Smile
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Dan,

here my issues with the bulk renamer also I get error saying can't rename folder with that name as well My drive is I:\ you will see red is I:\ and black is I:. I have no idea why it does this or what version it started in.

Bulk Renamer issue

Only way to fix it is to delete joblogs.emm and media.emm and then re add the drives.
Dan,

Do you plan to update IMDB OLYMPIA or find a solution so we can scrape plot in french ?

Thanks!
(2012-12-07, 17:11)Randall Lind Wrote: Dan,

here my issues with the bulk renamer also I get error saying can't rename folder with that name as well My drive is I:\ you will see red is I:\ and black is I:. I have no idea why it does this or what version it started in.

Bulk Renamer issue

Only way to fix it is to delete joblogs.emm and media.emm and then re add the drives.

May i ask how you rename your files? ie. Premium Rush (2012)-1080p-BluRay-DTS.mkv

[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
(2012-12-07, 17:38)yannickrose Wrote: Dan,

Do you plan to update IMDB OLYMPIA or find a solution so we can scrape plot in french ?

Thanks!

TMDB olympia should work without update I believe.
(2012-12-07, 19:37)Pr.Sinister Wrote:
(2012-12-07, 17:11)Randall Lind Wrote: Dan,

Bulk Renamer issue

May i ask how you rename your files? ie. Premium Rush (2012)-1080p-BluRay-DTS.mkv

I rename the I:\Premium Rush (2012)\Premium Rush.mp4 I also have movie.nfo and movie.tbn

(2012-12-07, 19:56)olympia Wrote:
(2012-12-07, 17:38)yannickrose Wrote: Dan,

Thanks!

TMDB olympia should work without update I believe.

Work for me Smile SmileAngelAngel
I may have it all wrong how it is setup as well. I use default setting for everything for the most part. However then again right click rename-auto doesn't do this, So that is what I use most of the time.

(2012-12-07, 21:13)Randall Lind Wrote: I rename the I:\Premium Rush (2012)\Premium Rush.mp4 I also have movie.nfo and movie.tbn

Well the movie.nfo and movie.tbn are created that way but i was going to suggest just writing a simple batch file to handle your renaming.

I created a batch file that renames my movies automatically to M:\Movies\Premium Rush (2012)\Premium Rush (2012)-1080p-BluRay-DTS.mkv

Depending on the resolution and audio it will substitute the 1080p for 720p and DTS for DolbyDigital... My batch file uses mediainfo to get the resolution and audio

This obviously works best if you use SABnzbd as your movie downloader...

[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
  • 120(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26