• 125(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
Thank you X for all your help and patience! It scraped fine after changing back to native.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
What is the current status of dvd rips /video_ts and frodo. I have a 10 disc best of bizarre and it has about 10 episodes per disc so ripping the disc is the easiest way that I can think off to archive but xbmc is not finding after scraping in emm. I know that it is naming the nfo file video_ts.nfo and frodo is not finding it in the video_ts folder. Is there a way around this.

Thanks,

Dave
How do I back up sets? where does ember store these files?
(2012-12-13, 01:05)Randall Lind Wrote: How do I back up sets? where does ember store these files?

Ember save all set infos in "Media.emm". But the sets are save in the NFO's and Ember can restore all Sets from the NFO files on DB-update.
Hello, is there/will there be any support for Frodo's <tag> feature?
It looks like if I update an nfo in Ember it deletes <tag>*</tag>
I believe Brodrick was writing a new version from what he said but, he has been missing in action for a while. Dan Cooper patch what we have for now, I don't know anything about Frodo or what changes it has,

So good question no idea if Dan or anyone wants to update EMM for the next version of XBMC.
Sorry guys I'm new here. I've tried to have a quick look through the thread but can't figure this out.

I've imported all of my media into EMM and it's picked it all up fine and organised it (Movies and TV Shows).

However when I try to scrape media, nothing happens. If I right click a movie and try to scrape manually, the box comes up but shows no results for anything. Even if I input the IMDB link myself nothing happens.

With my TV Shows, it doesn't even let me click scrape media. It's greyed out. So frustrating!

Probably something really simple sorry, I've tried to search but can't find the problem. Help is much apprecited!
(2012-12-13, 12:06)spncrmoo Wrote: Sorry guys I'm new here. I've tried to have a quick look through the thread but can't figure this out.

I've imported all of my media into EMM and it's picked it all up fine and organised it (Movies and TV Shows).

However when I try to scrape media, nothing happens. If I right click a movie and try to scrape manually, the box comes up but shows no results for anything. Even if I input the IMDB link myself nothing happens.

With my TV Shows, it doesn't even let me click scrape media. It's greyed out. So frustrating!

Probably something really simple sorry, I've tried to search but can't find the problem. Help is much apprecited!

Also have problem scraping new media in emm now. i have to put in the imdb numbers manually to find anything. i do NOT use XML scraper, i use the emm native scraper and in the settings dialog i have akas.imdb.com
fix for this?
Thanks Dan for the fix, the IMDB being broken was nuts!

Now, would you dare adding tags support?
HTPC - Zotac IONITX-A, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD - Ubuntu 9.04 - XBMC - Transparency! skin

My blog... | CNC | XBMC | Holography
(2012-12-13, 13:59)Fascix Wrote:
(2012-12-13, 12:06)spncrmoo Wrote: Sorry guys I'm new here. I've tried to have a quick look through the thread but can't figure this out.

Also have problem scraping new media in emm now. i have to put in the imdb numbers manually to find anything. i do NOT use XML scraper, i use the emm native scraper and in the settings dialog i have akas.imdb.com
fix for this?

Use the fixed version Ember 1.3.0.7 Fix 1 (see my signature).

(2012-12-13, 14:34)DanCooper Wrote:
(2012-12-13, 13:59)Fascix Wrote:

fix for this?

Amazing, thank you. That works great for the Movies, they're all done now.

For some reason though the option to scrape TV shows is still greyed out for me?
(2012-12-13, 15:54)spncrmoo Wrote:
(2012-12-13, 13:59)Fascix Wrote: Also have problem scraping new media in emm now. i have to put in the imdb numbers manually to find anything. i do NOT use XML scraper, i use the emm native scraper and in the settings dialog i have akas.imdb.com
fix for this?

For some reason though the option to scrape TV shows is still greyed out for me?

You need to copy ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll from the modules folder to main directory for TV shows to work.
(2012-12-13, 15:54)spncrmoo Wrote:
(2012-12-13, 13:59)Fascix Wrote: Also have problem scraping new media in emm now. i have to put in the imdb numbers manually to find anything. i do NOT use XML scraper, i use the emm native scraper and in the settings dialog i have akas.imdb.com
fix for this?

TV shows don't support autoscraping like movies. Press right mouse button on a TV show and select rescraping.
we need an overview & links for

- all the scrapers, working at the moment
- export templates

---------------------------------------------------------------

is there a scraper for adult movies working at the moment?

whats with the teleboy.ch scraper from XBMC... working?
EMM doesn't clear out its cache, which is why it stop scraping. Delete the tmp folder in the EMM folder, and it should scrape again.
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26