• 174(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
thanks DC.

it a bugger as I updated without theching thie out .... :-(

is there any wokring being done on JSON ASPI for ember ?

dg
Thank you so much for your donation, mykchin8!!
I was very happy that you, in addition you sent a donation to bodrick, also to me $ 30.

If anyone would like to donate something to me: Big Grin
Donation for DanCooper
(2013-02-05, 13:13)dgoogle Wrote: thanks DC.

it a bugger as I updated without theching thie out .... :-(

is there any wokring being done on JSON ASPI for ember ?

dg

Nope. But it must surely be happy report someone who knows about that. I know nothing about.
(2013-02-05, 09:27)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-02-05, 00:07)Jocker_Boy Wrote: Hello,

First thing, thanks for this great program. I don't use XBMC but EMM it's perfect to organize my media.
I have installed EMM 1.3.0.9 (Thanks DanCooper).

When i do "automated scrapped" it rarely finds the correct movie. I need to scrappe each movie individually using "change movie" so that i can correspond the correct movie.
I think the problem is that EMM wil search the movie title in IMDB, but in IMBD all movies title appear in "Portuguese" (because i'm from Portugal) and so it can't check the same title.

Is there any solution for this?

No the problem is another. Anyone has change the searching in code for a long time. Popular results have a higher priority than exact matches. This is bullshit Big Grin But I think I have a good working solution for all auto search and manual rescrapping. I test this time a little bit longer before I make a new release. Also I try to integrate actor thumbs in auto scraping.

Ok. Thanks DAN.
Quote:He say me the server is a company server in Texas, not a private/home server.

Yes, the FTP is hosted at my company in Texas. and I am not imposing any limits around downloads.
We have a fiber line internet connection which does not go down.

as far as having trouble downloading. try to put this as the URL address into your browser (remove any 'http' ):

ftp://ember:[email protected]/

and then RIGHT-click on the file listed, and SAVE to wherever on your local computer.

otherwise, you can use an FTP client program and go to:
ftp: 138.210.118.169
user: ember
password: danisgreat

(2013-02-05, 12:14)Krystal Wrote:
(2013-02-05, 09:01)DanCooper Wrote: The latest version has generate 16GB traffic in 5 days... only on share-online. I think the total traffic was 20-30GB. Is this a problem for your ftp server? I don't need a private ftp, I new only one with good bandwidth.

It's not a problem at all. You can go up to 500 GB/day before we have to talk again Smile

I'll send you access in private.

WOW 500GB a day should be enough I would think Big Grin

First thing, thanks for this great program. I don't use XBMC but EMM it's perfect to organize my media.

When i do "automated scrapped" it rarely finds the correct movie. I need to scrappe each movie individually using "change movie" so that i can correspond the correct movie.
I think the problem is that EMM wil search the movie title in IMDB, but in IMBD all movies title appear in "Portuguese" (because i'm from Portugal) and so it can't check the same title.

You should use "Ask" instead of "Automatic", when you use "Ask" it pretty much uses the exact match with out asking, occasionally it will ask for input. Much easier than using "Change Movie"

You could have found the answer a lot quicker searching this thread its been mentioned plenty of times Wink
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan

Another question:
You are Portuguese, or? Can you help translate Ember to Portuguese language on Transifex? The most things are translated, I think it's nod much to do to finish.
Man I wish the bulk renamer for tv shows was implemented Smile

I tried to get the source code to play with the free version of Visual Studio Express. But I was missing something.

Is the 1.3.0.9 source available?

And what do I need other than Visual Studio c# express to make it compile? or would i need the full version of Visual Studio?
(2013-02-05, 18:47)pcvii Wrote: Man I wish the bulk renamer for tv shows was implemented Smile

I tried to get the source code to play with the free version of Visual Studio Express. But I was missing something.

Is the 1.3.0.9 source available?

And what do I need other than Visual Studio c# express to make it compile? or would i need the full version of Visual Studio?

The source is available on my Github account, use the 1.3.0.9 branch. But you need a full version of VS.
Trying to go the http://ember.purplepig.net/ webpage but it gives a server 500 error, after reloading it a few times spread over 15 minutes it starts giving a 503 as well.
(2013-02-05, 19:45)Domini0n Wrote: Trying to go the http://ember.purplepig.net/ webpage but it gives a server 500 error, after reloading it a few times spread over 15 minutes it starts giving a 503 as well.

Use one of the links in my signature if you search a download link for Ember
Brodrick was force to change server and said new site should be up soon
-deleted-
darn lol.
$499.00
Visual Studio Professional 2012

My last full copy was Visual Studio 6 student copy from Purdue Tongue
When I use "ask" ember finds most titles fine and adds the poster but for the ones that it doesn't find it never actually "asks". The process finishes without any request for input. Am I missing a setting somewhere?
Hello I just found this new version of ember (I had still been using the old version up to this point), and was hoping for some help with the process of switching over to using this one.
I am having a couple problems. Not sure if it is an error on my part or a bug, but hopefully someone here can help.
The two things I am noticing, first, when I select "display year in list title" it does not show up. When I reload all movies, the years appear as the movies load, and then the years disappear again when loading finishes.
The second thing is the sets manager. None of my old sets are recognised now. I noticed that the XML structure is slightly different for the sets. Is there an easy way to convert my sets to the new format? Also I am unsure how these new sets stay in the right order. Before, the XML tag "set" had the attribute "order" which would specify what order the movies should go in, but this new format does not have that, nor does it appear to use the "sort title" tag.
I appreciate the help! Keep up the good work on this program!
Edit: double post
  • 174(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26