• 177(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
(2013-02-08, 14:59)mfsav2 Wrote: you should be able to add a media tag in the configuration to map it correctly

In ember or xbmc ?

I'm not sure how to do either.

(2013-02-08, 16:05)sparklyballs Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 14:59)mfsav2 Wrote: you should be able to add a media tag in the configuration to map it correctly

In ember or xbmc ?

In Ember under Settings, misc.
I discovered several issues with localization (buttons not translated) and I'm now going to fix it.

M
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
Currently downloading of german Movie Plots seems not to work (i got ofdb enabled)
Any plans to implement the Bulk Renamer for TV shows? There was a similar question on page 27, it was promised that it will be added to the list Smile

I tried TheRenamer, but it will mess the files based on the existing filenames, not based on what it is inside the nfo file. It actually tries to delete the nfo file.
there i can help you u got to take therenamer but always with manual scrape it means u will give him the tvshow id from thetvdb and the put it into and it should work after that goon with your renamed show in ember
if your show has such a bad naming the renamer get along ith it take http://www.den4b.com/?x=downloads Renamer and just rename your show in S01E01 and so on th try again
Hi Dan, I am a frog willing to help with the translation, what should I do ? Smile

(2013-02-09, 06:25)Tanchistu Wrote: Any plans to implement the Bulk Renamer for TV shows? There was a similar question on page 27, it was promised that it will be added to the list Smile

I tried TheRenamer, but it will mess the files based on the existing filenames, not based on what it is inside the nfo file. It actually tries to delete the nfo file.

please add a message on github under DanCooper repository and explain what it should do.
I never used it so we need more info

In any case I use Advanced Renamer and is perfect for series, with the tags, auto numbers etc...

If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
I now know why i dont get the german plot if u do too many requests to ofdb it will bann u for a limited time so there should be an pause option so sthe scraper5 pauses and resum,es after a while tx
(2013-02-09, 13:42)TheAbu Wrote: Hi Dan, I am a frog willing to help with the translation, what should I do ? Smile

In what language? Possibly. do I have to activate it.
You can create an account at Transifex and to sign up for a language.
Hi, Dan, I did create an account but it tells me that to be able to translate, I need to be a member of the French group (btw, yes, frog = French Smile )
Never mind, I have just found the button to request to join a group Smile and accidentally requested to create Acoli in the proces Sad
(2013-02-09, 17:55)TheAbu Wrote: Hi, Dan, I did create an account but it tells me that to be able to translate, I need to be a member of the French group (btw, yes, frog = French Smile )
Never mind, I have just found the button to request to join a group Smile and accidentally requested to create Acoli in the proces Sad

OK, I deleted Acoli Big Grin
fr_FR is already in the list. Just sign up.
(2013-02-08, 17:14)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 16:05)sparklyballs Wrote:

In ember or xbmc ?

sorry for reboot this theme:
i have a movie with this mediainfo for audio streams:

Audio Stream 1
- Codec: dca
- Channels: 6
- Language: Spanish
Audio Stream 2
- Codec: dtshd_ma
- Language: English

there two audio streams (the number 2 is DTS-MA) but ember only show the dts logo (and the mark for display selected audio stream present in the movie: english)
but how can i manage to show the acodec_dtsma logo (image inside ember flags) ??

thx
(2013-02-09, 21:26)orbtwin Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 17:14)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 16:05)sparklyballs Wrote: In ember or xbmc ?

sorry for reboot this theme:
i have a movie with this mediainfo for audio streams:

Audio Stream 1
- Codec: dca
- Language: Spanish
Audio Stream 2
- Codec: dtshd_ma
- Language: English

there two audio streams (the number 2 is DTS-MA) but ember only show the dts logo (and the mark for display selected audio stream present in the movie: english)
but how can i manage to show the acodec_dtsma logo (image inside ember flags) ??

thx

Ember show always the first audio stream. If this dca, Ember show dts logo.
ok, i'll try to mkvmerge+split to default audio stream the english audio, and will see!

thx
  • 177(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26