• 248(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
(2013-04-21, 17:26)Cocotus Wrote: Just commited update/fixed to MovieExport:

MovieTemplate Changelog
-------------------------------------
  • Added: TVShow View
  • Added: Trailer/IMDB Link opens in new tab/window
  • Added: Now everytime Watched or Unwatched checkbox is clicked, navigation will be updated at once (English Template)
  • Fixed: Watched /Unwatched Filter is now working when clicking on "ALL" (English Template)

Demo (slow loading time)
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78566.../index.htm

Ember Movie Export reworked
-------------------------------
  • Moved Export settings to module settings, added JPG Quality setting to further reduce filesize and therefore decrease loading time
  • No more crashes during saving process (dropped thr filedialog and uses exportpath setting instead)

Any chance I could get a copy with the fix compiled in?
(2013-04-22, 07:12)Suprnaut Wrote:
(2013-04-21, 17:26)Cocotus Wrote: Just commited update/fixed to MovieExport:

MovieTemplate Changelog
-------------------------------------
  • Added: TVShow View
  • Added: Trailer/IMDB Link opens in new tab/window
  • Added: Now everytime Watched or Unwatched checkbox is clicked, navigation will be updated at once (English Template)
  • Fixed: Watched /Unwatched Filter is now working when clicking on "ALL" (English Template)

Demo (slow loading time)
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78566.../index.htm

Ember Movie Export reworked
-------------------------------
  • Moved Export settings to module settings, added JPG Quality setting to further reduce filesize and therefore decrease loading time
  • No more crashes during saving process (dropped thr filedialog and uses exportpath setting instead)

Any chance I could get a copy with the fix compiled in?

Well that depends on DanCooper, if he's willing to publish a new version - he controls the releases but the last time he stated that there will be a release soon Smile
@CaptainKen
Thanks for the pm by the way and example to another movie collection - very nice things there, I might steal some idead Smile Yea customization of template was already asked I wll consider that in next releases Smile
(2013-04-22, 08:15)Cocotus Wrote: @CaptainKen
Thanks for the pm by the way and example to another movie collection - very nice things there, I might steal some idead Smile Yea customization of template was already asked I wll consider that in next releases Smile

Glad to hear you're open to some of these ideas. No matter what you decide it will be greatly appreciated.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2013-04-22, 06:06)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Is there a way with EMM or a way with XBMC to export a excel list with your movie database and stating if you are missing artwork? Or at least just a basic excel list? I could then make my own fields and be able to mark off if a movie has everything. That way it is easier to keep track. Or is there some other feature or method to do that easily.

Ember has a filter to display incomplete movies with missing artwork, trailer or extrathumbs. In settings you can defining what is needed to mark a movie as complete.
We need more translates for Ember!
Please login to Transifex and help:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/emb...a-manager/
(2013-04-22, 08:55)DanCooper Wrote: We need more translates for Ember!

Willing to help a word here, joined the Dutch team.

(2013-04-20, 15:07)Biggrich76 Wrote:
(2013-04-20, 00:25)the111 Wrote: I concur. But my question remains: see Post: #3674: does a default (!) YAMJ actually picks the Set_<show>_1.banner.jpg image, wherever it is saved?

Yes, my Set_<show>_1 images have always been stored in the Season 1 folder and YAMJ has always used them.

It's really strange. With my custom YAMJ propoerties files it works as expected. With the default and just the one-show library test it doesn't.
It's only the SET_<tvshow>_1.banner file that isn't picked up.
Will try to test it with another show.
(2013-04-22, 08:45)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-22, 06:06)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: Is there a way with EMM or a way with XBMC to export a excel list with your movie database and stating if you are missing artwork? Or at least just a basic excel list? I could then make my own fields and be able to mark off if a movie has everything. That way it is easier to keep track. Or is there some other feature or method to do that easily.

Ember has a filter to display incomplete movies with missing artwork, trailer or extrathumbs. In settings you can defining what is needed to mark a movie as complete.

I like the idea of creating a simple excel/datasheet which shows alle the saved information for movies - I did that in the past and it should be releatively easy - I will look into it this evening, Wink
(2013-04-22, 08:55)DanCooper Wrote: We need more translates for Ember!

i want in for the hebrew team
(2013-04-22, 10:22)Shemhazai Wrote: Willing to help a word here, joined the Dutch team.

(2013-04-22, 10:40)EZ1976 Wrote: i want in for the hebrew team

Both added, thx! Big Grin
I am sure this answer is somewhere but I can't seem to find it? How do I upgrade and maintain my current settings?
(2013-04-22, 14:14)blackcows Wrote: I am sure this answer is somewhere but I can't seem to find it? How do I upgrade and maintain my current settings?

All settings are seved in Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml.
The movie and tv show database is saved in Media.emm, all pre-cached tv show thumbs are in the Temp folder.
Copy this files and the Temp folder in to the new Ember folder to backup your data and settings

BUT....
we have changed and moved many things between settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml.
For a proper installation is good to make a new setting and backup only Media.emm and Temp folder.
The best way is to start fresh Ember and make your settings, exit Ember, copy Media.emm and Temp folder into the Ember folder and start Ember again.
Hi Guys not sure how to do this, but how do update to latest version...?

Thx in Advance

(2013-04-22, 15:48)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-22, 14:14)blackcows Wrote: I am sure this answer is somewhere but I can't seem to find it? How do I upgrade and maintain my current settings?

All settings are seved in Settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml.
The movie and tv show database is saved in Media.emm, all pre-cached tv show thumbs are in the Temp folder.
Copy this files and the Temp folder in to the new Ember folder to backup your data and settings

BUT....
we have changed and moved many things between settings.xml and AdvancedSettings.xml.
For a proper installation is good to make a new setting and backup only Media.emm and Temp folder.
The best way is to start fresh Ember and make your settings, exit Ember, copy Media.emm and Temp folder into the Ember folder and start Ember again.

Ha ha just saw this as I posted
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation

Also interested if its missing disc, logo, banner, clearart, landscape.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2013-04-22, 16:48)AnthonyJS02 Wrote:

Also interested if its missing disc, logo, banner, clearart, landscape.

Will then come up with the support of these images.
How do we do TV Shows Specials? I rename specials to season specials I am trying to name mad men 0x1 inside season 6 or whatever it is called but In can't get it to show up.

Can someone help there much have been a change to how specials are done. I looked it up it #1 under special for mad men so I am guess S00E01 and 0x1 is no longer the correct way to label. I use TheRenamer to rename all my episodes.
  • 248(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26