• 90(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
(2012-07-21, 16:00)TeKo Wrote:
(2012-07-21, 15:18)DustL82 Wrote:
(2012-07-19, 09:40)versieck Wrote: I've been using EMM for several years now and I've loved it ever since.
I was very pleased to hear that development has been picked up again.
I have however an issue that I can't solve.
I have the option to automatically rename folder and files when scraping multiple movies checked.
When I start scraping EMM freezes after the first attemp to rename the scraped movie.
I don't have the problem when I deactivate this option or when I manually click a movie and select rename.
Anyone has the same problem or has a fix for this?
I'ts quite annoying when scraping multiple 100's of movies.

I'm having the exact same problem and also haven't found a solution. I've tried limiting what I'm scrapping (NFO only etc..) with no luck.

Are you using movie.tbn, movie.nfo instead of <movie>... ?

Autorenamer work without problems for me.

I'm using <movie> for all my files.
I dont know if it work in the latest version but for me autorenamer only worked with movie.tbn...

(2012-07-23, 11:04)versieck Wrote:
(2012-07-21, 16:00)TeKo Wrote:
(2012-07-21, 15:18)DustL82 Wrote: I'm having the exact same problem and also haven't found a solution. I've tried limiting what I'm scrapping (NFO only etc..) with no luck.

Are you using movie.tbn, movie.nfo instead of <movie>... ?

Autorenamer work without problems for me.

I'm using <movie> for all my files.

Don't think this has been posted before but small problem with season posters in TVshows in 1.3.0.7. If I just check 'folder.jpg' under season then nothing is placed in the season folder. However if I also check another option such as <season>.jpg then both are created fine.
(2012-07-01, 22:02)W1nks Wrote: I am having problems using Ember Media Manager 1.3.0.7. I downloaded the latest version and set all my configurations but I am having problems getting it to save the files to my file server. I have the network path (ex. \\server\movies) listed for my path. It recognizes all the movies in there it's just when I try to scrape it doesn't save any files (nfo, fanart, and thumbnail) to the folders. Any idea what I am doing wrong? I am able to use Windows Explorer and go to the movie folders and create new folders/files with no problem so I don't think it's a permissions issue. Thanks!

I just fixed this on my install. The problem was that I was having to run Ember as an administrator, which meant it was running as a user that didn't have write access to the network drive on my server. I moved the Ember directory out of C:\Program Files and into a regular directory. This allowed me to run it as a non-admin, which fixed the problem. Hope this helps!

(2012-07-28, 01:41)allio Wrote:
(2012-07-01, 22:02)W1nks Wrote: I am having problems using Ember Media Manager 1.3.0.7. I downloaded the latest version and set all my configurations but I am having problems getting it to save the files to my file server. I have the network path (ex. \\server\movies) listed for my path. It recognizes all the movies in there it's just when I try to scrape it doesn't save any files (nfo, fanart, and thumbnail) to the folders. Any idea what I am doing wrong? I am able to use Windows Explorer and go to the movie folders and create new folders/files with no problem so I don't think it's a permissions issue. Thanks!

I just fixed this on my install. The problem was that I was having to run Ember as an administrator, which meant it was running as a user that didn't have write access to the network drive on my server. I moved the Ember directory out of C:\Program Files and into a regular directory. This allowed me to run it as a non-admin, which fixed the problem. Hope this helps!

I have it in My Documents and it still is not working. I only have one Windows account on my computer also. The funny thing is that TV shows work but my movies folder doesn't. They're both on the same share (\\server\media\Movies and \\server\media\TV Shows). Any other ideas?
I have two issues:
I get ALOT of the following:
Quote:Title: Error
Message: Conversion from string "2.0" to type 'Long' is not valid.
StackTrace: at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToLong(String Value)
at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject._Closure$__19._Lambda$__116(XElement e)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.ShowFromXML(ScrapeInfo sInfo, Boolean ImagesOnly)
Date/Time: 30.07.2012 02:58:01

And the second issue, is not an issue per say:
How is the progress on Issue #93, if any?
(2012-07-17, 19:35)thrak76 Wrote: I have 4.0 Client Profile and 4.0 Extended installed on my machine, though I don't know which apps use which! I voted for Client profile because it was first.

Same!

(2012-07-30, 03:26)Dragen Wrote: I have two issues:
I get ALOT of the following:
Quote:Title: Error
Message: Conversion from string "2.0" to type 'Long' is not valid.
StackTrace: at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToLong(String Value)
at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject._Closure$__19._Lambda$__116(XElement e)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.ShowFromXML(ScrapeInfo sInfo, Boolean ImagesOnly)
Date/Time: 30.07.2012 02:58:01

And the second issue, is not an issue per say:
How is the progress on Issue #93, if any?

Well I figured I would offer an update to my current progress on things as well as answer this question at the same time. Right now I'm still plowing through the code, its a long haul, but I think the ending result will be well received. In the meantime it also does mean my time is 100% dedicated to the rewrite (and yes it is almost a complete rewrite) so any bugs etc that folks may have or find unless really severe will probably not be resolved until the new version is released. Of course the source is available and anyone can create a fix Smile.

We do all this for the fun of it, we don't care about the rewards or the riches, we do it because its who we are.

Visit my project page for Ember at http://ember.purplepig.net
Bodrick, thanks for the update on your progress. Good luck with the rewrite, looking forward to the end result!
Very much so! Can't wait for the rewrite. Let us know if we can do anything. I'd love to help test if you need it. I'm right in the middle of re scraping my entire collection, so it wouldn't be a big deal to start over.

Thanks again!

P.S. Do you have any sort of timeline for us for the rewrite?
(2012-07-30, 16:36)mew1033 Wrote: Very much so! Can't wait for the rewrite. Let us know if we can do anything. I'd love to help test if you need it. I'm right in the middle of re scraping my entire collection, so it wouldn't be a big deal to start over.

Thanks again!

No timeline yet I'm afraid, as they say its done when its done, however I will need people to test it once its closer to something workable and usable.
We do all this for the fun of it, we don't care about the rewards or the riches, we do it because its who we are.

Visit my project page for Ember at http://ember.purplepig.net
Good enough for me. Thanks again for your work bodrick!

(2012-07-30, 17:24)bodrick Wrote:
(2012-07-30, 16:36)mew1033 Wrote: Very much so! Can't wait for the rewrite. Let us know if we can do anything. I'd love to help test if you need it. I'm right in the middle of re scraping my entire collection, so it wouldn't be a big deal to start over.

Thanks again!

No timeline yet I'm afraid, as they say its done when its done, however I will need people to test it once its closer to something workable and usable.

i have a bunch of 2TB hard drives that i use with a docking station, can EMM create a library with these and let me plug in whichever i need?
Is there any way I can make the TV-scanner match on how I have my shows arranged?
Show.Name/
----- Season.XX/
---------- Show.Name.SXX.EXX/
--------------- show.blabla.rar

Right now it works if I put all episode folders directly under Show.Name, or unrar them and skips the "Show.Name.SXX.EXX".

Is there anything in the regex I can change to make this work? To make it hit on the Folder name instead of xxx.rar? Or must I put them all in the Show.Name-folder?

I've tried some myself, but not 100% sure on regex and even more confused with what I can choose in EMM.
This I think shall work, but it doesnt:
Season match: [sS](?<season>[0-9]+)[eE]
Episode match: [eE](?<episode>[0-9]+)

And applied both to folder name, whn trying the first one matches on SXX and the second on EXX. What could be wrong with this?
Arch Linux x86_64 | XBMC 10.1-9 | Rapier
Quote:No timeline yet I'm afraid, as they say its done when its done, however I will need people to test it once its closer to something workable and usable.

Thank you for working on this.
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26